DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow..Is that 3 or 4 votes on me out of the gate?

I take it you did notice my absence from DM this weekend and are all taking it out on me here :tongue: Anyway, I have been gone for the last few days so I'll be catching up over DM before I really get into this game. Don't worry, it shouldn't take long.

This is me just checking in. And Voting Arlow, for 3 reasons: 1) I always do. 2) He knew I was out of town, therefore it was unfair of him to vote me cause he knew I was gone, and 3) he is first vote for me, and it started an avalanche. But its pretty well all reason one :tongue:

Ok, now I'm off to check up on DM.

Excuses :tongue: We both know that if I was the one out of town, you would've voted me tyvm.

UNVOTE VOTE Vambram seeing as how Kat checked in *mutters about her still being scum* :biggrin:

Also, another question for the Mods ^_^ Are there self-votes allowed?

*twaps arlow upside the head*

read the rules and no cookies for you.

*glares at arlow, then smiles at locke*

But locke can have a cookie since he read the rules. :biggrin:

Vote Count:

Kat (2) - Nyn, Leyrann,

Piano (1) - Ama

Red (1) - Jack

Jack (1) - Key

Amega (1) - Ishy

Arlow (1) - Kat

Nyn (1) - Locke

Ishy (1) - Kate

Vam (1) - Arlow

Not voting - Amegakure, dapianoplay3r, Talmanes, Vambram, Red, Wombat,

Deadline:

Friday, Aug 26, 2000 East Coast Australia Time. :baalzamon:

Speaking of work, .... I apologize, but I must drop out of this game. I am working extra hours for the next couple of months, and I also have more things to do here at my home. I will be much too busy to be spending a lot of time on Dragonmount for the next few months.

I wish that I could play this game and other mafia games. But, I will be much too busy and I won't be able to give this game or any other mafia game the kind of attention it deserves.

Please replace me with another player.

Thank you.

Vote Count:

Vambram (1) - Arlow

Player (1) - Ama

Red (1) - Jack

Kathleen (2) - Nyn, Ley

Jack (1) - Key

Amega (1) - Ishmael

Arlow (1) - Kathleen

Nyn (1) - Locke

Ishmael (1) - Kate

Wombat (1) - Amega

Not voting - Amegakure, dapianoplay3r, Talmanes, Red, Wombat

Needs replacing - Vambram

Deadline:

Friday, Aug 26, 2000 East Coast Australia Time. :baalzamon:

I had some computer troubles on top of my check up on dm things, but I should be in the clear now and good to go.

Arlow, your moving your vote around a lot and not reading the rules is a little skiddish feeling, but I can see why you moved your vote each time. I wonder why you keep voting for someone even though you have no real reasons though. It would have been better to unvote and leave it off instead of jumping it around like you aren't putting any thought into it and you don't care where it lands.

Then your asking about self votes when its A) in the rules and B) generally not a choice in games and C) wouldn't really help anyone anyway unless you have a power when you die and want to get yourself killed for some reason, doesn't sit right with me.

I know you and you're usually not like this in the last few games we played. However, it is really early day one and I don't want to read into things too much.

That said, I normally take my joke vote off when some else votes for who I joked, but because of the above I'm leaving it where it is for now.

Above is the first attempt at scumfinding. And what it looks like to me is a sneaky way of shifting focus onto Arlow (who already has 3 votes, yes?) without really looking like it. This way, if a bandwagon does start on Arlow (and on Day One, it doesn't take much) then you don't look all that scummy reading back through.

Granted, I've never played with Arlow before and don't really know if what you're saying has any validity. Plus this early on Day One, there isn't much to look at anyway, so you could just be trying to get the game going. Either way, you have done it, so good job for that.

Locke, I currently have 2 votes on me (I had three but arlow took his joke vote off me). With Key's vote on him and my vote staying on him, Arlow now has two votes as well.

I wouldn't say its a sneaky way at shifting focus, I don't believe there was much 'focus' before. Yes I am attempting to start playing the game. It is early day one and you right, as I said in my post too, it is early day one with little to nothing to go on, be we need to start somewhere right?

We had a few votes with no reason given and the only things standing out to me are the things I mentioned in my last post about Arlow, and the fact that Ley put the third vote on me very early in the game and left no reason as to why she/he? did. Arlow joke voted me to begin with, Nyn put the first second vote on someone in the game (it was me) but she gave the reason of me being number 8. I don't know if that is a common player number for her to vote day one or not, but early day one it didn't really phase me too much. Then Ley voted me with no reason at all. It didn't really seem like enough to really point out at the time, but if a bandwagon did form on me I would have questioned it more, and still will if that does happen.

Other than those two things we haven't really had much going on so far but like I said we need to start somewhere.

*facepalm* Sorry, I had the vote count really messed up in my mind. This is what I get for not paying attention or going back to check things. I withdraw my previous statement.

As for Ley, this is his first game, so I cut him some slack there.

Archived