DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Cairos)

Cairos has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah. Who here will speak on his behalf?

*runs in excitedly*

I will speak for Cairos, Mother! :D

Well, I'm the reason why Cairos is here in the first place, since I talked about you guys a lot IRL. I've known Cairos a number of years now, as he has worked with me. He's very dedicated and very loyal, as he's proven throughout his time here. For some reason, he seemed completely drawn to the Grays from the start! The fact that the ajah is small didnt deter or discourage him at all. He just made himself available, and true to his loyal nature, he's just stayed with the Grays since! [Notwithstanding that Mendorah is AWESOME! *hugs her Souvra*]

So, he hung around the Grays, took on some projects, helped me with the Gray Chocolate Room, made himself the official chef of the former Novice/Accepted's Quarters, and eventually, the Chef of the Grays. Cairos is wonderful (and mischievous - I've had to discipline him once or twice!), and I know he'll always be a true brother of the Grays, and a dedicated member of the White Tower.

*huggle-snuggles her brother, and whips out a huge silver and blue cake from the Gray Chocolate Factory*

Congratulations darling! :D

eh, i think you mean Gray, Jade ;)

Congrats Cairo!!!

*showers the new Aes Sedai in Gray confetti and ribbons!*

*jumps up and down all excited like*

*composes herself*

I will speak for Cairos!

Cairos is such an energetic member of the White Tower. I remember when I first met him as my mentee, I thought "whoa, he's full of energy and questions." And because of that energy, Cairos quickly warmed my heart.

I feel very lucky to have had a mentee like Cairos who not only showed himself to be very interested in my life and ajah and Real life work, but he also was a bridge to making an already budding DM friendship with Charis bloom into a personal one. Cairos is so open and so willing to give of himself to others that again it warms my heart. Even in real life he has others in his thoughts with his personal work.

And the Gray ajah is lucky to have an official chef too! Even though we don't have any appetizing "official Gray" foods to serve. Cairos makes due, though, and makes the novices happy on our boards.

Welcome to the fold, Cairos! I'm so proud of you!

Guest Cairos

thank you!!!! =]

well here goes:

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such!

I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai!

I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Gray Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah. I am a true member of the Gray Ajah!

CONGRATS, CAIROS!!!

*showers in confetti and passes raising cookies*

*grins*

And congrats, Mendorah on an awesome addition to the Grays! :D

Guest Seryanne

*rushes in, almost late, with some yummy food that she bought in the shops because it's not fair to expect Cairos to do the cooking at his own Raising*

I'm so glad we've got a new Brother!! Hooray for Cairos! Hooray for the Grays!!

*hugs Cairos and Mendorah*

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Congrats!!! :D

*rushes in, almost late, with some yummy food that she bought in the shops because it's not fair to expect Cairos to do the cooking at his own Raising*

I'm so glad we've got a new Brother!! Hooray for Cairos! Hooray for the Grays!!

*hugs Cairos and Mendorah*

Wow great minds think alike

*has all his cakes and delicacies prepared and on carts*

I had to bring a few servants to help hope u dont mind!!!

Carios can not cook on his razing day so i decided to make him the altimate cake, maybe not as good as his, but i hope it will suffice

*brings out the 5 storie tall gray cake*

Hope that it is to your likey Mr.Chef!!!

Congrats Cairos and the Grays, that's wonderful

*passes out some shortbread*

Sign in to follow this