DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Who comes before us as a candidate for der'Manshima? (Staff

Staff Master has earned the rank of the der'Manshima of the White Tower. Who here will speak on his behalf?

*runs in glad that she decided to take a break from studying*

YAY!

*calms herself down and takes on the Aes Sedai face*

I will speak on Staffy's behalf. Staffmaster has been a great addition to the White Tower since I dragged him off to the Green Boards in handcuffs so many months ago. He may be forgetful, but that's why he's got me as his bonded, to remind him to post in activity checks and whatnot. :wink: He's been a active warder always recruiting new algai and keeping the offsite warder boards alive. As well as doing his duty of trying to keep me out of trouble, and helping me to fulfill my New Year's resolutions.

Staffy has been a warder since I bonded him in February and there isn't a Manshima here that deserves this title of Der'Manshima more than he does. He will make a great mentor to future algai, which I'm sure Lor has lined up already waiting for this day lol. It is about time that I will be able to call him my Gaidin.

Congrats Hun!!!!!

*kisses Staffy while waiting for the other speaker to show up*

I will speak on Staffmaster's behalf!

I first met Staffy in the Band, but needless to say, I was delighted to hear he had joined the White Tower, back when I was still an Algai as well. He showed initiative by doing some projects, not relying on the activity check for every one of his points like some have in the past. At one point he was also the most active warder in the guild, which in itself makes him most worthy of his new rank! When we still used the EZ Boards, he and Leane kept the boards alive for so long!

Staffy has been a friend, and he is worthy of his new position in the Guild. He was a fine addition to the Guild when he joined, and today he is only more so. I look forward to seeing him in the future with *gasp* is own mentees. Good job, Staffy!

And it only seems proper....

*tosses Staffy in the moat*

*pulls himself out of the moat* Thank you both for those kind words. Now for my oaths.

I swear to uphold the honour and integrity of the White Tower Community and knock the heads of anyone who doesn’t. Tai’shar White Tower!

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Warders are brothers in battle, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such. Tai’shar Gaidin!

From this day forward, I am a true member of my Guild and I swear to uphold the ideals of this Guild even if life takes me away from the Community. Tai’shar Warders!

Congratulations Staffy! Yet another der'manshima to do the work and allowing me more days of rest!

Great job! ;)

Guest Arie Ronshor

Congrats Staffy!! ^_^

wooooooohooooooooooooooo!!

Congratulations Staffmaster! *smooooch!* (yeah, i checked with Leane, she said I could :p )

CONGRATS, STAFFY HEAD!! *grins*

*showers in confetti and passes raising cookies*

Sign in to follow this