DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MASHADAR VS MACHIN SHIN

dimmu666

Small screen adaptation of Goodkind's first book Wizards First Rule premieres 11/1 and 11/2. Who is watching it?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Small screen adaptation of Goodkind's first book Wizards First Rule premieres 11/1 and 11/2. Who is watching it?

• I am
    • I am not

Alrightyyy, we got two psycho, totally messed up thingymabobs here. Mashadar is a solidified form of Shadar Logoth evil- it can kill anything that it touches (haha and sammael's fatass is swimming around in there somehwere). Machin Shin is like some psychopathic evil that wants to taste blood, strip bones, hear ppl scream etc, which makes it pretty grosss- it apparently can kill you too cept we don't know exactly how yet (fain's psychoass is immune to it though...sucks).

Okies, so if we have a showdown of these two f**ckers, who will win?

Firstly, they both don't have brains cos they're just some vapor-like crap but on an evilness scale? i think mashadar will whoop machin's ass! i mean, it covers an entire city and is made from like those messed up souls whereas machin shin is just some dirt/rust/pest in the ways.

whad do y'all think?

Well ... actually, I don't think they would fight each other. I think they would form Machin Shadar, violent swirly Wind of Shadows. Darkfriend? We'll strip out your soul. Farmer's daughter? We'll crack your bones THEN strip out your soul. Myrddraal? You're just the right curry to flavor our Farmer's Daughter chicken. Hello, Master Fain, care to join us for dinner?

Seeing as neither one is precisely alive, I'm not sure if they could kill one another, or even would fight. Doesn't seem like it fits their MOs. Still, both are terrifying. I'd say I'd be more freaked out by the Machin Shin. Though the Fall of Aridhol has got to be one of my favorite bits of WoT history.

yeah good point, they probably won't fight each other. BUT take the wound on Rand's torso yeah? The two evils pulse at counterbeats, they're not the same and i'm certain it will play a big part at TG. They might repel each other or become something even more evil.....Machinshadar! so evil it eats up all the trollocs, fades, bat things, killertrees, and even the DO; effectively finishing TG by scoring an own goal. Rand would just sit back and say "what the fick, i haven't even taken out the big glowstick"

i still think mashy can kick machy ass!

Archived