DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

Guest zbhatty

Guest zbhatty

Hello Dragonmount World..!

I very accidentally fell upon this site on my path to discovering fan-made artwork of characters from the books.

Ah well, The Wheel Weaves as The Wheel Wills.

I saw a home in a strange new place, where the imaginary world i carry with me has a face of it's own here..!

I found the Facebook page dedication to Robert Jordan as well, and decided i was going to be a part of this glorious adventure of bringing others to this world to find their own places here in turn.

I thank all of you for being here, playing your own parts in making this place all-the-more-real and significant.

Maybe our paths will cross one day, and we'll sit together around a campfire breaking words, puffing our tabac and resting our aching limbs over fond memories.

Until then friends, May you always find water and shade and may the Light illumine you and give you joy.

Welcome ZBhatty! I too am a brand new member but I've found no rules saying I can't welcome newcomers because I haven't been here very long.

Since we all share a love of the WoT world, it would seem a silly rule if it did exist. I've been told that beyond our discussion threads you should check out the Social Side & Role-Playing sections as well. I'm sure others would be happy to help you with understanding them.

I myself feel it's a great thing to be welcomed by someone who is also new to this forum, as we can discover all the great things it has to offer together. I hope we can be friends.

May we both find water & shade in this new place & welcome to Dragonmount! :aessedai:

Welcome to Dragonmount.com, ZBhatty

You have found what I believe is the very best fan forum and message board for a fictional series of books. Stick around here long enough, and I can promise you that not only will you meet cool and interesting people online, but also that you will become friends with some whom you regularly interact.

We have many different forums and sub-forums where you can discuss practically anything that you want. I encourage you to browse the forums, read and also participate in the countless discussions that are ongoing. Also, some of the places where WOT fans can have the most fun are in the various Social Groups here, based upon different groups written by Robert Jordan in the Wheel of Time.

If you are interested, post what you like best in The Wheel of Time series, and then you can be given suggestions as to which ones of the Social Groups on Dragonmount that you might like. Dragonmount also has roleplay forums for those whom want to immerse themselves in character into the most fascinating fantasy world ever created, the world of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time.

May you always find water and shade, ZBhatty.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me at any time.

Welcome ZBhatty, You could go here in Discussions or Join Social or RP groups, it is hard to live without joining them because they are so good. Welcome Welcome Welcome. I thought I heard somewhere saying three times increases importance.

What a beautiful intro post! And lovely reply to it, contempt :biggrin:

Welcome to our humble abode, and may you find solace for your soul here. Not to mention many friends and hours of entertainment.

Do ask questions if you have any - we will do our best to answer.

Archived