DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Next WOT Cat Fight?

Now that the Faile and Berelain conflict has been defused by their new trust and friendship I predict Egwene and Fortuona will have a sharp confrontation. It seems destined that they will meet when Fortuona launches her all out attack against against Tar Valon using her new found Gateway ability. Expect lots of figurative hair pulling and eye gouging, especially if the Seanchan damane manage to shield (but not collar) Egwene and Fortuona starts to expound about the joys of sul'damhood...

I expect even Mat will not escape having his ears singed when Egwene learns he has not only "fraternized" with a Seanchan Noble Lady (and sul'dam) but actually married her! Good thing he wears the foxhead he will need it when Egwene becomes Nynaeve-like and decides to teach him a lesson.

Rand and demandred to have a cat fight where rand just constantly says how come i was number 1 and you were always number 2

Rand won't do that.

And about Moiraine and Cadsuane, I think too that Moiraine will win. It would be even more fun because they met before. And, indeed, poor Mat.

I predict Egwene and Fortuona will have a sharp confrontation. It seems destined that they will meet when Fortuona launches her all out attack against against Tar Valon using her new found Gateway ability. Expect lots of figurative hair pulling and eye gouging, especially if the Seanchan damane manage to shield (but not collar) Egwene and Fortuona starts to expound about the joys of sul'damhood.

I'm waiting for the moment when Fortuona in caught and her ability is somehow forced! It sould be very interesting to see how the damane-empress deals with her new status.

And poor Mat indeed, He's now MARRIED to a channeler.

Mat, Fortuona, Gawyn and Egwene in a room.

Egwene and Fortuona goes at it wrestling on the floor tearing eachothers hair and clothes.

Gawyn makes a move to put a stop to it but Mat puts up his arm and stops him then they both find some chairs and sit down and enjoy the show.

Mat asks Gawyn if he wanna bet who's gona win =P

Those who have watched SG-1 knows what I'm talking about =P

Mat, Fortuona, Gawyn and Egwene in a room.

Egwene and Fortuona goes at it wrestling on the floor tearing eachothers hair and clothes.

Gawyn makes a move to put a stop to it but Mat puts up his arm and stops him then they both find some chairs and sit down and enjoy the show.

Mat asks Gawyn if he wanna bet who's gona win =P

Those who have watched SG-1 knows what I'm talking about =P

LOL.

And poor Mat indeed, He's now MARRIED to a channeler

Poor, Poor Pittiful Mat, run for the hills, if his Ta'vareness will allow that... Married to a channeler (in denial) and having a sister (Bode) in training to become Aes Sedai! And then there's his "friends": the Amyrlin, Egwene and mellowed-out super healer/former village Wisdom, Nynaeve who collectively disaprove of 99% of his actions, regardless of outcome.

It is still amazing how much of a fondness Elayne has developed for him, but I guess having your life saved and being granted a monopoly on a revolutuionary new weapon improves a "scoundrel's" reputation. If he manages to save Caemelyn (and Dragons) in her absence I predict she will make him a Lord (regardless of his wishes), even if she has to have Birgitte's guards physically carry him to the Raising Ceremony. He will not physically struggle with women and Elayne realizes that and will use it because, by the Light! She's the Bloody Queen of Andor and knows what's best for her subjects.

LOL, even Moiraine now finds Mat's impudent, infuriating grin to be endearing; what is the World coming to! (Mat probably looks forward to Tarmon Gai'don)

What would Cads and Moir fight about exactly? Generally seem to have the same goals in mind.

Moiraine is still angry of how Cadsuane was ordering her around in New spring

Well that'll suck for her when she realizes she's got a trickle of the power she used to have and is still significantly younger. By Aes Sedai standards, Moir is at the bottom of the pile now.

Archived