DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Football Season 11/12

ineedfourberfs

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being an American, it's rather difficult to catch Premier League matches here unless I stream them live at like 6am on a Saturday morning. But I am really looking forward to seeing both Southampton and Reading play in the Premier League. Hopefully Cardiff, Blackpool, or Birmingham City join them. Anyone but West Ham. And I say good riddance to Wolves and Blackburn, even though Blackburn gave me the ultimate satisfaction at how they defeated Arsenal back at the beginning of the season. I'd really like to see QPR stay up for the historical significance and the fact that I kinda like them, so I'm hoping that Bolton goes down.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe no one chatted up about the wild finish between Manchester City and QPR, and the last few weeks as City over took "sir" Ferguson and United!

Disclaimer: I'm not a City backer, I don't really have one team I watch in EPL. I just like watching soccer.

Haha, I came here and I thought it was about American football and got really happy. That is what happens when America changes random names.

I love to watch American Football on ESPN America (long live the DVR and I skip a night for the Super Bowl), but I've never understood the name. There are far more hand-ball contacts than foot-ball contacts.

Back to soccer: Ajax coach Frank de Boer has declined an offer from Liverpool FC. You don't see that much clublove from trainers, it's nice to see it once in a while.

Back to soccer: Ajax coach Frank de Boer has declined an offer from Liverpool FC. You don't see that much clublove from trainers, it's nice to see it once in a while.

Maybe he just wants to be sure he gets to coach a team that plays in the CL on a regular basis :biggrin:

I have to say that qualifying in the EPL appears a wee bit harder than from some of the other leagues, at least atm, so maybe you're right, Maj. I have to admit being surprised that Chelsea got this one, but then I didn't think they'd get this far to begin with.

Archived