DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Football Season 11/12

ineedfourberfs

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, eventually there will be a dip in form. Question is, how far behind will the other teams be when that happens?

Another question is, what the hell was Gyan thinking? Ok, he was nowhere near being a starting player for Sunderland, so he wanted to go on loan to get to play, I get it. But UAE?

• 1 month later...
Guest PiotrekS

The worst defensive performance I've seen by Chelsea in a long while. Just horrible.

At least it was an entertaining match, with both teams creating lots of chances and playing creatively. I'd pick Villas-Boas' style over Mourinho's any time.

Both coaches still need to work on their defence a lot, but even so - what a game, that's what football is about.

Another look away from England, as Helsingborg, my swedish team just became the first team in Sweden to win the treble.

Back to England...

1. man city

2. United

3. Newcastle

What. The. Hell??? The same Newcastle that spent the summer selling their best players, and replacing them with whatever they could find on free transfer now has a CL-spot...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG! Just came back home from Basel stadium... What a game! Go FC Basel! ManU is outta Champions League. What's next??

I win? I don't remember playing any sports today. But I keep hearing that Basel beat ManU; maybe I did it in my sleep.

• 2 months later...

Archived