DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just joining up

addisoncs

Hello. My name is Addison, and I thought I would come by and join the craziness here on the eve of the last battle.

I created this account a while back, but never introduced myself or really got involved. I've rectified one part of that now. :)

Oh yeah, about me.

I enjoy reading, but don't do nearly enough of it. I enjoy writing and seem to do even less of that. Lately I've ventured away from writing epic fantasy and (spurred on by a recent fascination with Terry Pratchett) have been writing a bit of humorous fantasy.

I am a graphic artist/typesetter/web maintainer/everything else at a newspaper and love my job. :)

I occasionally delve into some CNC work...

Oh, and I'm 23. Did I get everything?

Welcome. Shade and water and peace favoring your sword and such like.

Lately I've ventured away from writing epic fantasy and (spurred on by a recent fascination with Terry Pratchett) have been writing a bit of humorous fantasy.

Another writer! You, sir, should register in the ACW section and come talk about writing with us. Do iiiit!

Welcome to Dragonmount.com, Addison

We have many different forums and sub-forums where you can discuss practically anything that you want. I encourage you to browse the forums, read and also participate in the countless discussions that are ongoing. Also, some of the places where WOT fans can have the most fun are in the various Social Groups here, based upon different groups written by Robert Jordan in the Wheel of Time. If you are interested, post what you like best in The Wheel of Time series, and then you can be given suggestions as to which ones of the Social Groups on Dragonmount that you might like.

A fellow TP fan! Good to see you here :biggrin:

You have such a wide variety of interests, I'm sure you're find several areas of DM worth investigating. Shout if you have any questions!

Archived