DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

jupsgame

jupsgame

I hide behind the moniker jupsgame online, though most people call me Brian. I have been a fan of the series for a long time, and have been a member of this site for quite a while, too. I usually avoid posting, due to the fact that I don't usually have much to say. I like reading about the many theories people have about the series, so I visit this site quite regularly.

While I love this series, and am going on my third read-through, I have other hobbies I enjoy as well. I generally classify myself as a gamer, somewhere between casual and hardcore. In other words, I love to play games, but I have a life otherwise, and I don't allow my gaming to interfere with it.

Some of my favorite games include Final Fantasy, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Elder Scrolls, Dark Cloud, Mass Effect, and Kingdom Hearts.

Other series which I have enjoyed in the past include Shannara, LOTR, Sword of Truth, Eregon, Belgariad and Mallorian, the Death Gate Cycle, and the Harry Dresden files. I have to say that I really enjoyed the writing style of Gathering Storm and Towers of Midnight, so I am very interested in readying Brandon's other written works.

... I love to play games, but I have a life otherwise, and I don't allow my gaming to interfere with it. ....

You can stop any time you want to, heh? *gigglesnorts*

Welcome to finally posting! There's more on the boards than just theories, btw - scroll down to the Social and the RP boards and have a looksee.

Welcome to DM!

There are a lot of gamers crawling around. If you look down past the WoT discussion boards to the Social Community Boards, there is an "Entertainment Discussion" board with a sub-board just for gaming. (Or, you can just click here.) I'm sure you'll find both casual and hardcore gamers lurking around there if you wish to discuss more than just WoT. I used to be much more into gaming than I am now (nowadays, I'm lucky if I have time for a few rounds of Team Deathmatch once a week), but I still enjoy them every chance I get.

Again, welcome to DM; we're always glad to have new members join our midst! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! :smile:

Heya! Nice to meet you, I'm Froggy. I'm glad you went from lurker to poster so we could get to know you. Will you only be posting on the theories board or will you be joining us in Role Play and social groups?

Archived