DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ter'Angreal Ideas

Asha'Dude

Do any of you guys have any farout ideas about Ter'Angreal? I think it would be awesome if someone developed a half split piece of metal that has flows of air attached to it, that when brought across a blade make it as rough or smooth as desired by the user who may have access to the power but doesn't have to.

I'd like a ter'angreal consisting of a short rod entwined with flows of Air and Fire, to do various tasks.. I think I'll call it a 'sonic screwdriver'.. :biggrin:

We decided on twitter some time ago that sonic screwdrivers can block balefire, so that would be helpful.

id make a car engine that had the standing flows in it so it always ran with out usuing any type of fuel to make it go and zero emissions hahahahah probally take a bit of all thw 5 powers from both sides to get it to work right

id also have a coffee cup that would always be kept full with the perfect coffee

id make a car engine that had the standing flows in it so it always ran with out usuing any type of fuel to make it go and zero emissions hahahahah probally take a bit of all thw 5 powers from both sides to get it to work right

id also have a coffee cup that would always be kept full with the perfect coffee

They had that in the age of legends. They called it jo-coffee.

Or perhaps I'm getting mixed up.

compulsion rod: wielder can within a short range focus a weave of compulsion without channeling.

the ter angreal that makes fancloth...cus no matter how kewl yer sneakers are....an entire outfit made from fancloth would be awesome.

vision enhancement helm or perhaps goggles that allow the wearer to see like perrin.

A speaker that plays the music you like most without having to download it or so, and is able to play music you create yourself, just by thinking of it. I think it would need standing weaves of Air. And maybe a bit Earth. I don't know why, but it feels good to use Earth.

Edit: And of course it is also able to record this own made music.

Actually, the absolute first thing to come to my mind was a never-ending bag of pot.

But, more the point of the story, I suppose they could use a ter'angreal that reverses 13x13. Or how about one that somehow lets you know if someone is using the TP nearby.

I'd like a ter'angreal consisting of a short rod entwined with flows of Air and Fire, to do various tasks.. I think I'll call it a 'sonic screwdriver'.. :biggrin:

I need a "like" button!!

I'd like a general healing ter'angreal.

Oooh, a mirror of mists one that offers a variety of outfits...I'd totally go around unclad if I had my trusty mirror of mists ter angreal.

A Gateway ter angreal (i imagine you'd have to set up various connection sites to it...sort of preprogrammed).

Actually, the absolute first thing to come to my mind was a never-ending bag of pot.

But, more the point of the story, I suppose they could use a ter'angreal that reverses 13x13. Or how about one that somehow lets you know if someone is using the TP nearby.

Far-Out.

Archived