DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I got hurt.

joeybsmash

so one time i and a bunch of my coworkers were enjoying lunch and having a discussion about times we got hurt and had to get stiches or casts or an iron lung or something. after lunch was over we went back to work and i was SHOT IN THE HEAD WITH A NAIL GUN. everything turned out alright but i was wondering if we could tempt fate a little more by having everyone tell their stories of not quite life treatening injuries.

that is quite discusting.. i hope your okay

well this one isn't life threatning but i almost lost my hearing.. my dads a welder and he used to weld at home sometimes.. dont ask why.... so one day i was climbing on this pipe that was in my garage to get my tennis balls (i shot it up) and my dog scared me, i fell and smoked my ear on the pipe.. went to the hospital and they said there is a good chance ill go deaf.... im not deaf but its hard to hear out of my left ear sometime.. also i have this crazyyy scar that goes halfway through my ear and sticks up...

but okay my only real real real life threatning innicdent occoured when i got hit by a cab going 120 km/h.. i was drunk, walking across the street.. the cabby was going 120 in a 30 ... so my head went into the windshield when he hit me.. my head stayed in and my body flipped over and then i flew back and he left me there haha... i stayed in the hospital for... almosst 2 weeks

• 2 weeks later...

When i was young I had a strange habit of falling asleep during meals. I'd just be sitting there, eating away i guess..and Boom i'd be asleep.

Well this REALLY irritated my father. One night at dinner when i was around 3 years old I once again fell sleep with my head on the table and my fork still in my hand. My dad got angry and pounded on the table really hard and yelled "HEY!" I jumped awake, my hand flying up....and sticking the fork i'd fallen asleep with in my eye.

I had to wear a patch for a few weeks, i have pictures of my with a black patch sitting on a pumpkin...so apparently it was around Halloween. Good timing in my opinion! I was fine eventually tho, no permanant damage that I can tell.

Archived