DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings

knocko

Well met everyone! Just dropping a line to say hello, and introduce myself. I have, of course, read all the books, though I have yet to buy Knife of Dreams. I love to read, and usually have 3 or 4 books going at once.

I'd have to say my favorite character is Perrin. I have identified with wolves my whole life and find the animal facinating. The story of Perrin intrigues me to that affect.

I found this site checking up on Mr. Jordan's condition. Never knew it existed... But, here I am! :)

See you around...

<conspiratory>...how is it now?

looks fine to me.

Welcome to the site that ate my life! Make sure to look around. Join in on the Orgs, and the RPing if you feel up for it. Also drop by the General WoT Discussions page and vote for who you think killed Asmodean and how it was done.

If you're interested in RJ's condition,make sure to read his blog. He updates there pretty frequently, and if you go all the way back you can see how his condition has progressed. Currently he's doing pretty well.

HELLO HAVE SOME SOCKS *hands new long stripey socks*

WELCOME TP DM

JOIN US ON FIDDLES HOME OF PIRATES AND VAMPIRE PENGUINS

oh and ninjas and mutant sheep

i love perrin tooo and if yu love wolves you should join the wolfies org but please join others aswell

see you around

• 3 weeks later...

Knocko, if you want to make changes to your name, send an email to help@dragonmount.com with a request. Make sure you send your current handle, your email address and the new handle you want to change it to.

Hi knocko,

Welcome to DM... Irish heritage by any chance? Nice motto. And in reply.... níl eagla orm roimh éinne ach Dia amhain. Ní féidir ach le Dia breithiúnas a dhéanamh orm. :wink: Have fun here !!

Hi knocko' date='

Welcome to DM... Irish heritage by any chance? Nice motto. And in reply.... níl eagla orm roimh éinne ach Dia amhain. Ní féidir ach le Dia breithiúnas a dhéanamh orm. :wink: Have fun here !![/quote']

Scottish, my friend! I'm a Wallace by birth, but a Johnson by marriage. I've been so trying to find resources to learn the Gaelic language, so it's coming very slowly... It'd be nice if I could find a local tutor... :)

Ohh wonderful :) in that case....

*dispenses with the Irish and reverts to Scots*

Fàilte *hands over some uisge beatha* and slainte :D .

I don't speak a lot myself but I've been picking up bits and pieces every time I visit Skye. And a Wallace at that huh? A lowlander like myself, I'm a Lockhart by birth. Lovely to have you here. How are you finding it so far? :D Drop by the Wolfkin Org and we'd be delighted to see you at the Band as well. 8)

lol... well, good luck with the language lessons, guys... but please provide translations for the rest of us :wink:

psst..and your avatar is still too wide, Knocko.

I love your pics... though it is still the wrong size. If you right click on it, under properties you can check the dimensions... keep trying :wink:

*settles down to watch a wolfie slide show*

Archived