DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Adella

Initiate Ishmael Forsaken step forward

Initiate Ishmael Forsaken, you have completed your requirements and are now able to declare your path. What do you choose, the way of the Warder, or the way of the Aes Sedai?

Thank you Aes Sedai. The Blue's almost swayed me into their ranks, but I think I'm gonna stick with me original plan and join the ranks of the camo cloak wearers. But maybe I can still bag me a Blue hottie to follow around. :biggrin:

Thank you Aes Sedai. The Blue's almost swayed me into their ranks, but I think I'm gonna stick with me original plan and join the ranks of the camo cloak wearers. But maybe I can still bag me a Blue hottie to follow around. :biggrin:

That's the spirit! Go Wardies :biggrin:

Congratulations to you and the Warders, here is your sword, go forward and train.

medieval%201.jpg

Ehhhhxcellent...... A new algai....

Right you, 50 laps of the Yards! I'll make you worthy of an Aes Sedai by thetime you find one foolish enough to bond you, I promise you that!

That is to say, congrats and welcome aboard ;)

Ehhhhxcellent...... A new algai....

Right you, 50 laps of the Yards! I'll make you worthy of an Aes Sedai by thetime you find one foolish enough to bond you, I promise you that!

That is to say, congrats and welcome aboard ;)

(Huffs, puffs, wheezes) not in as good of shape as I thought I was.....

Still, did 51 laps, even if it did take me a day and a half, I guess I shouldn't have kept trying to sneak into the Accepted's bathroom...

Still managed to hear a few juicy rumors from the other side of that door though.....wait did I say all of that out loud?? I meant, yessir!! Right away sir!! I'll be out at the training yard working the forms sir!! (Slinks away in an attempt to avoid notice).

Congrats Ishy! I am sure you'll do great over at the Warders and perhaps, in time, even find yourself a Blue hottie *laughs*.

But maybe I can still bag me a Blue hottie to follow around. :biggrin:

I am Daruya, Head of the Blue Ajah, and I approve this message . . . :laugh:

Congrats Ishy! I am sure you'll do great over at the Warders and perhaps, in time, even find yourself a Blue hottie *laughs*.

For some reason, every time I read Ishmael's name shortened to Ishy, what comes to mind is Dory with her Squishy: "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy." ROFLOL!