XXX

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Survive List

Nynaeve

Graendal

Cyndane and Moghedien (under new management of Graendal)

Rand

Min

Elayne

Aviendha

Logain

Wise Ones

Egwene

Alivia

Galad.. if he abandons the Whitecloaks. If not, he can just die with them

Berelain

Moiraine

Thom

Siuan

Morgase

The guy Morgase is sleeping with

Death List

Mat.. because he annoys me

Tuon.. might as well eliminate the rest of Mat's ties. With that said:

High Blood and Low Blood

Everyone else associated with Mat including the Band of the Red Hand

Perrin.. because his story arcs are abysmally boring

Faile.. because she is abysmally boring

Gawyn.. just because

All Whitecloaks.. and not even by darkfriends. Hopefully, by aggravated townspeople provoked by the Children of the Light.

Lelaine

Romanda

Padan Fain

Cadsuane.. I'd laugh if her last words were "Phaw!"

Moridin.. preferably at the hands of Graendal.. in which case he'd probably be under heavy compulsion and her slave which I'm fine with

Shaidar Haran.. again, at the hands of Graendal

Elaida.. at the hands of Egwene

Egwene's pride

If Perrin or Faile dies, I hope they both die at the same time. If not, imagine going through five chapters in the middle of TG with Perrin of in a forest reflecting over his loss of Faile!

LOL, couldn't agree more! Oh the Agony!

Graendal

Cyndane and Moghedien (under new management of Graendal)

Now THERE'S a fascinating idea I hadn't come across before... Don't think it will happen, but would certainly be an interesting twist!

While I can't ever imagine Graendal dying, I don't think it will happen either.. but one can hope =/ After all, she's the most explored Forsaken in the books.

I think Rand has to die. I'd like to see Elayne die in a goopy soupy mess giving birth to her kids.

Rand dying seems too predictable. I've always imagined that his death would be metaphorical.. I recall the prophecies said that his blood had to spill at SG? That could refer to his ancestors/relatives that technically share the same blood as him.

I'm pretty sure he has to die and live again. I just figured it was a given that he would die and somehow be resurrected. The only thing I could see changing that is if he dies through his link to Moridin. It says "red on black, the dragons blood stains the rocks at shayol ghul." Considering Moridin always wears red and black (but then so does Taim) it seems resonable to me that one of them dies on shayol ghul and then Rand maybe takes the body that's in better shape. lol, I hate prophecy.

I'm pretty sure he has to die and live again. I just figured it was a given that he would die and somehow be resurrected. The only thing I could see changing that is if he dies through his link to Moridin. It says "red on black, the dragons blood stains the rocks at shayol ghul." Considering Moridin always wears red and black (but then so does Taim) it seems resonable to me that one of them dies on shayol ghul and then Rand maybe takes the body that's in better shape. lol, I hate prophecy.

Moridin's body is not necessarily in great shape, seeing as how he's been using the True Power exclusively for some time. He might be wanting to steal Rand's body by now.

Moridin's body is not necessarily in great shape, seeing as how he's been using the True Power exclusively for some time. He might be wanting to steal Rand's body by now.

Moridin still has all his various parts though. Rand has the scars and no hand. Maybe thats part of Nynaeve healing him is healing the destruction of the True Power?

In order of most important to me

Live:

Mat - Because he is clearly the best character(entertainment value and most realistic)

Galad - Ever since he cut down that mob to save Elayne and Nyneave I loved this guy.

Moiraine - Just couldn't take her dying again.

Egwene - No idea why readers hate her.

Elayne - She is tough.

Min- Does anyone dislike min?

Aviendah- Just like her.

Wow, with those last 3 I kind of feel like Rand.

Dead:

Gawyn - Plz can I have this one thing? He is probably the most useless fictional character of all time.

Padan Fain - Too many terrible deeds to live.

If they go down, I hope its in a blaze of glory:

Lan

Logan

Cadsuane

Min- Does anyone dislike min?

I do. Very much.

Survivors:

• Mat - Big things seem in store for Mat and his relevancy hasn't been tied to Tarmon Gai'don the whole book so he's likely to survive it.
  • Nynaeve - Becomes a power unto herself, a traveling Healer who bows to none and claims no ties to any land or people.
  • Perrin - His development is just now ending, in a literary sense it would be senseless for him to die so soon.
  • Egwene - Again, the entire series has been her developing for post-Tarmon Gai'don, a very ironic death if it occurs in this last book.
  • Moiraine - Her and Thom must get married and return to Cairhien and make Daes Dae'mar dance to their tune.
  • Thom - He will of course be needed to convert Loial's epic book into an epic ...uhh, epic.
  • Loial - is going to bloody well finish his book and continue his path towards becoming an Ogier legend.
  • Faile - Perrin would be devastated without her and she is, after all is said and done, one of the more pleasant females.
  • Narishma - Someone has to put Aes Sedai in their place, right?
  • Ituralde - Is going to show Mat how a self-made general does it. Surprisingly outfoxing Mat for once in his life.
  • Fortuona - Last of the true Empire's bloodline, will bring reform with Mat's aid.
  • Gawyn - Never really despised Gawyn, and he seems most likely to moderate Egwene post-Tarmon Gai'don.
  • Lanfear - By far the most likely woman to live in 3 separate ages due to her cunning and hunger for power.
  • Logain- Will unite the Black Tower but refuse to take control of it, instead living out his days as an exceptionally powerful noble.
  • Ingtar - I was surprised to see him still alive in ToM, but now that he's back I hope he lives out his redeemed life in full. (Haha, this is just a joke)

Non-survivors:

• Rand - He deserves the empty peace after all this, but I will be disappointed if his death isn't at the least as deep as Ingtar's.
  • Min - Entirely useless with Rand dead. Entirely useless with him alive for that matter.
  • Galad - Needs a death worthy of his awesomeness. Perhaps cutting a hole through the entire trolloc horde for some honorable/tactical purpose.
  • Elayne - Same as Egwene, except Min's foretelling had better come back to kill Princess Snobbity. (DA:O reference lol)
  • Birgitte - Dies saving Mat instead of Elayne, resulting in Mat surviving and Elayne dying.
  • Moridin - Needs a resigned death, nonchalantly committing suicide in some awesome manner after the closing of the Bore.
  • Tam - Touching father-son death talk or lives to become Emperor of the Westlands. Either one works for me.
  • Bashere - Leads a crucial, yet suicidal, charge of some sort.
  • Lan - Will be the one to kill Shaidar Haran, most likely by Sheathing The Sword.

My list would be short.

Live:

Moraine - I don't think I could handle her dying twice

Mat

Egwane

Cadsuane

Die

Lanfear

Perrin

Elida (please, pretty please!)

Bashere

Sorry for the spelling, I don't know it by heart for the charecters.

Ingtar - I was surprised to see him still alive in ToM, but now that he's back I hope he lives out his redeemed life in full

Damn you, I checked three sites for reference before I discovered while quoting you :p

Archived