DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I Have Arrived!!!

Lightflame

I wanted to join Dragonmount (or Theoryland, sorry if you're rival sites and there is a taboo against mentioning that name), for a while now, but I wanted to finish ToM first. I finally finished it yesterday, so the epic journey I started in January will have to be postponed for the eight-month wait to AMoL. Just so you know, I'm from Canada and my favourite book that's not part of the AMoL trilogy (because that's really awesome but I'm sure everyone has massively varying opinions on the ones Jordan wrote himself) is The Fires Of Heaven.

Welcome to Dragonmount! And as far as I know we don't have a Rivalry as such. In fact I often see people being pointed there (and to other WoT sites) when we don't have the answers here. Still, I think we are all glad that DM won out and you joined us here (even if you join them too).

Have a good look around DM there is a lot to offer here. We have discussions on the books, to RPing in the World of WoT, to just hanging out in the Social Groups.

If you have any questions feel free to post here and we'll try to point you in the right direction!

Archived