DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Evangelia

Hi there Tamara!

Novices are always welcome - we have white dresses and all :biggrin:

So tell us a bit about yourself - where are you from, when did you start reading WoT, have you read all the books (we want to be careful about spoilers if you haven't), which are your favourite parts of it, etc?

Hi there Tamara!

So tell us a bit about yourself - where are you from, when did you start reading WoT, have you read all the books (we want to be careful about spoilers if you haven't), which are your favourite parts of it, etc?

Ok my brother got me started on WoT about 5 years ago, and I have read all the books from New Spring to Towers of Midnight at least twice and am currently rereading The Path of Daggers however one of my favorite parts of WoT is when Mat writes a letter to Elayne in ToM Chapter 11 An Unexpected Letter ..... That whole letter is soo funny and an honest characteristic of Mat.

Hi there Tamara!

Ok my brother got me started on WoT about 5 years ago, and I have read all the books from New Spring to Towers of Midnight at least twice and am currently rereading The Path of Daggers however one of my favorite parts of WoT is when Mat writes a letter to Elayne in ToM Chapter 11 An Unexpected Letter ..... That whole letter is soo funny and an honest characteristic of Mat.

Oh and how do I become a novice officially?

I must admit that letter had me howling with laughter! lol

So which characters / groups are your favourites in the books?

Me too! Regarding characters/groups I love Aes Sedai and the Aiel and Gaidin my favorite characters within those groups are probably Egwene, Nynaeve, Moraine and Cadsuane, Aviendha and Rhuahrc, Lan, Brigitte, and Gawyn.

I hope I spelled everything right

Just head on over to this thread and read what we're all about: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/60639-wtwarders-101-all-please-read-especially-new-returning-members/

If you like, then there's a very short form to fill in, and we'll get you set up asap. You join as an initiate, do a class (it's fun, I swear!) to help you get to know the White Tower and Warders, after which you may officially choose your path (ie Warder or Aes Sedai). If you choose the Aes Sedai path, you become a novice.

We also have an Aiel Social Group here, if you'd like to check them out as well!

Just head on over to this thread and read what we're all about: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/60639-wtwarders-101-all-please-read-especially-new-returning-members/

If you like, then there's a very short form to fill in, and we'll get you set up asap. You join as an initiate, do a class (it's fun, I swear!) to help you get to know the White Tower and Warders, after which you may officially choose your path (ie Warder or Aes Sedai). If you choose the Aes Sedai path, you become a novice.

We also have an Aiel Social Group here, if you'd like to check them out as well!

Thanks will do that asap.

Archived