DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voldemort smiled to himself, looking out over the wreckage that once was Hogwarts. Even after he'd killed Potter - proving how worthless and powerless he really was - the students, teachers, and the Order of the Phoenix had continued to fight. Their efforts, of course, were pointless. In the end, no one could destroy Lord Voldemort, no one could defeat his immortality.

He had lost many of his own supporters, of course; Lucius and Bellatrix were both dead, but it mattered not. There were so few left to oppose him, he could take them all easily on his own. He would start with the man who reminded him so much of Dumbledore - Dumbledore's brother, Aberforth. The man had resisted him quietly all this time, but Voldemort would put an end to that now. Raising his wand, he pointed it at the old barkeeper and said, "Avada Kedavra!" And the old man fell, as dead as his brother.

(Tina) Aberforth Dumbledore, Town, has been nightkilled.

And now, all he had to do was finish off the remaining two Weasleys - the women of the family. He might have been content to let them live, as they were purebloods, after all, but he knew they would never agree to support him; they would always be his opposition. Better to be rid of them now. He killed the both of them.

(Player) Molly Weasley, Town, has been modkilled.*

(Red) Ginny Weasley, Town, has been endgamed.

VOLDEMORT HAS WON THE GAME!

*A note about the modkill: Player doesn't have internet access and had to drop out of the game. It was so close to end game, I thought it was pretty pointless to try and find a replacement. However, Town did not lose on the modkill - they would have lost anyway. Besides, I hadn't intended the game to go so long based only on item-stealing, gifting.

omg i never thought i'd hear Dar say that. aw Player that sucks, oh well we'll get them next game.

great game Alanna. yet another great game that fell victum to inactivity *glares* on a personal note, i hate that i lost, but i love that Voldy finally won :baalzamon:

Archived