DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

This may be redundant but, Hi.

Mingan

Well to start with i'll say hi to all you people, i'm not usually one to post in forums but you need to start somewhere right.

A little information, i'm a 21 year old male from good ole canada, i started reading Robert Jordan's books years ago and loved them, and over the years the interest hasn't died, reread them several times and am in the middle of the series yet again. not sure what caused me to go online and start looking for the music to dance with jak o the shadows on youtube but i couldn't find a good version (maybe there is one but i never found it)so i started looking for the music that it's supposed to be sung to and i ended up on this website and it looks like it's quite an interesting place. (heh i seem to be getting long winded)

Other interests include (but not limited to),

reading fantasy... personal library of over 200 fantasy books. some sci-fi and alternative history.

playing pc games, mostly strategy/rpg.

playing sports, mostly soccer these days...

lol there's more i could say, but then, you are all just strangers. i should get to know you a little better ;)

Welcome to the Mount!

There is no such thing as a redundant introduction post! And yeah, its hard to find the music for the Jack O' Shadows, infact I only know of one youtube video xD

<- that being it.

Anyway, have you looked around DM? Find anything you enjoy here? Or have any questions? I am the person to answer them :3 Well, me or hte other newbie mod!

Anyway, until next we meet! Have fun STorming the Mount!

Thanks, as for the redundant part I guess I meant the topic name itself, :) since it is the introduction thread most of you know what a new post will be. :p

I did see that video, I just always pictured it more as a drinking song more then... well it's kinda depressing, so I went and found some music (garry owen) and edited it. lol have it playing in the background so I can sing with it XD.

I took a quick glance at the forums but haven't been able to actually read many of the posts/topics/threads. lol I do have one comment/question, when I was signing in it asked for the first names of one of the Ta'veren, so I wrote Matrim... and it said it was invalid :p. So why is that :D

I don't know why that happened. I once tried helping my friend to make an account here but the question that time was "who is the original creator of Wheel of Time", I told my friend to write Robert Jorden but it didn't work nor did his real name worked.

But anyway, Welcome Here and hope you enjoy and don't get in any more situations like that one.

More Canadians! Woot :biggrin:

Welcome to DM, Mingan. If you're that into fantasy, you might enjoy the Social Side. There are quite a few Canadians floating around the White Tower and Warders. Just saying :happy:

Canadian are freaking nuts :P (lol being from the middle province you know how hard it is to consider all those (east and west provinces) crazy people to be normal too...) hehe

by "Social Side" you're talking about the social groups right?? (just checking)

so I have a question, on the left under my name and avatar where is says posts, what influences that?

Oh and thanks Elgee and Pankhuri for the very nice welcome. (idk how I missed replying to them before... :p)

Social side is the social groups, yeah. :biggrin:

There's some glitch with the post numbers thing, I believe - it shows the right amount in one place and the wrong amount in another, but I can't remember which is where :unsure:

And I agree Canadians are freaking nuts ... I love them for it :biggrin:

Thanks, as for the redundant part I guess I meant the topic name itself, :) since it is the introduction thread most of you know what a new post will be. :p

I did see that video, I just always pictured it more as a drinking song more then... well it's kinda depressing, so I went and found some music (garry owen) and edited it. lol have it playing in the background so I can sing with it XD.

I took a quick glance at the forums but haven't been able to actually read many of the posts/topics/threads. lol I do have one comment/question, when I was signing in it asked for the first names of one of the Ta'veren, so I wrote Matrim... and it said it was invalid :p. So why is that :D

Welcome biggrin.giffunny side note I had the same question about Ta'veren and responded Matrim as well and it didn't recognize it ...is it just a coincidence?

Archived