DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey All!

iChuk

Howdy!

I've been a WoT fan for a solid four years now, ever since I got through about the third chapter of Eye of the World. I've dropped by Dragonmount once in a while to check on news and such, and for some reason, I decided that today would be a good time to make a forum account. So here I am! :)

And a bit of information, if you so care:

I love reading to the point where it might be extreme. For example, I read the Mistborn Trilogy in four days this past weekend, and that was my second time through. I read ToM overnight the day I got it, staying up 'til 8 am to finish it. You get the idea.

I'm a big fan of the harder side of rock and some metal, particularly what could be categorized as Fantasy or Symphonic.

I'm also an avid fan of soccer, and have started following the Portland Timbers in their inaugural MLS season.

Maybe now you have a better idea of who I am now. Obviously, if you're curious about anything, you're more than welcome to ask. :)

Welcomme to dm! I am curious on some of ur favorite bands are...I like heavyy metal as we'll as alternative rock. I used to do the same thing staying up so late lol. Anyway what can u see ur self getting involved in here at DM. We have disccusion boards, RPingg, And social boards! Plus plenty of amazinng members

I posted briefly on that Metalhead thread, but among my favorites are battlelore, Blind Guardian, Kamelot, Dragonforce, Nightwish, Amorphis, Demon Hunter, Disturbed, and then more on the rock side of it all, RED, Rise Against, Skillet and Breaking Benjamin.

And I was eyeing the Artists and Writers Guild community. Haven't looked around too much, though.

Nice my faves on heavy metal side is devil wears prada, bring me the horizon, atreyu, and others I can't remeber. If ur interested in writing and being creative I would encourage the RP side. Its really fun, if ur interested I will be glad to get yah started

Archived