DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

To all folllowers of the Way Of The Leaf...

Pff they follow the way of the Vikings. Go Odin!

Hm, I am almost tempted to show that comment to Dick Harrisson, just to see how many different ways of insulting it he can come up with biggrin.gif

Show me Dick Harrison. He is short, I can take him on, lol.

Daniel and Hendrick Sedin seem to be followers of the Way of the Leaf.

That's a low blow QQ =/

Luckily the Cup will spend more time in Canada since Boston won given the number of Canadian players...

Hm, I am almost tempted to show that comment to Dick Harrisson, just to see how many different ways of insulting it he can come up with biggrin.gif

Height is not very relevant when it comes to knowing history. And noone takes him on Swedish history, even though appearing on Channel 4 makes him look less serious.

Height is not very relevant when it comes to knowing history. And noone takes him on Swedish history, even though appearing on Channel 4 makes him look less serious.

I wasn´t talking about knowing history... I was talking about knocking him out :tongue:

Hey Majsju, you are doing your job poorly. Isn´t this way off topic. You can lock it now that I have won the discussion.

Tackar =)

As a matter of principle, I never do any modding whenI've been drinking. And since it 's friday night... Just wait till Luckers wakes up from his night out (and since he as usual did not score, he'll be Cranky as can be)biggrin.gif

It's hard to go off topic when there's no real topic to begin with, eh Maj? Oh, sorry, all you Canadian out there. It's just really hard to take you seriously when I just heard the other day you're shopping for a new king. I mean, what is that all about? Tired of waiting for the queen you already have to step down?

It's hard to go off topic when there's no real topic to begin with, eh Maj? Oh, sorry, all you Canadian out there. It's just really hard to take you seriously when I just heard the other day you're shopping for a new king. I mean, what is that all about? Tired of waiting for the queen you already have to step down?

Was that the Prince Harry story? More like shopping for our OWN king. Tired of sharing with all the other commonwealth nations cause we love having a Monarch so much!

Traitorous Americans would not understand.

Archived