A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which ajah would you choose?

DigitalSoul

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which ajah would you choose?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I have a lot of interest in books, studying, philosophy and the like, I would (if their were Ajah's in the Black Tower) go for Green. Then I'd head north, and spend most of my life helping Borderlanders against Trollocs.

Im not to sure about that though, in one of the books the reds have been found out for planting False dragons and taking them down. i belive that they have had it in their heads the whole time on making themselves more important than what they seem

It was just a lie set up by Siuan. IIRC, it wasn't true.

Brown and white should get together.. Fawn Ajah anyone??

Seriously they should work together. Building institutes of research, knowledge, learning, mathematics and logic. Like modern universties and yellows could even have a section to teach/research healing. Hopefully at the end of the series we will see Rand's school become something like this.

IRC there was also Min's vision of that Brown who is going to found the world's largest university...

Im not to sure about that though, in one of the books the reds have been found out for planting False dragons and taking them down. i belive that they have had it in their heads the whole time on making themselves more important than what they seem

It was just a lie set up by Siuan. IIRC, it wasn't true.

But, there was also the implication that Taim could not have been rescued by his remaining forces and escaped the Reds without help (although now we know he may have been helped by the shadow.) There could be kernel of truth in Siuan's rumors, albeit accidental.

Amazed at how many people have chosen Green when imo they have been the most useless of all Ajahs. They call themselves the Battle Ajah and yet when the Seanchan came they were hopeless. Now the last battle has begun and their not in the Borderlands helping with the fight they are just sitting around in the tower. Supposedly their whole purpose was to fight at the last battle and now its here they don't even seem to be helping (unless a lot of stuff has happened off screen that I didn't see).

I'd go for Brown, or maybe White :) Seriously though, it would be like a dream come true to get a huge salary to basically not have to do anything but mess about in whatever field you're interested in. And I'll just make sure I'm an unnoticed Brown, so that the other Aes Sedai won't be going around trying to bully me all the time.

And I'll just make sure I'm an unnoticed Brown, so that the other Aes Sedai won't be going around trying to bully me all the time.

I loved this about Verin. She used peoples' perceptions of Browns to her own advantage. She always gave off an air off being absent-minded and having her head in the clouds which allowed her to observe a lot more than she could have if she appeared alert.

And I'll just make sure I'm an unnoticed Brown, so that the other Aes Sedai won't be going around trying to bully me all the time.

I loved this about Verin. She used peoples' perceptions of Browns to her own advantage. She always gave off an air off being absent-minded and having her head in the clouds which allowed her to observe a lot more than she could have if she appeared alert.

Me too! Verin is one of my favourites. I think in some ways she is the most intelligent of the Aes Sedai, because she was so smart but she didn't go around showing it off like the others, so that no one suspected a thing about her real intentions.

I'd probably be green, if not green definitely White. Ug. Now I think I should have chosen white... darn it...

It's hard to choose. Process of elimination!

• Blue - no go, I'm not the meddling sort, not politically minded.
  • Brown - I love browns but the pursuit of knowledge and facts bores me.
  • Gray - I do like diplomacy, but I am no where near good enough at it to consider gray.
  • Green - Supposed to hold themselves ready for the Last Battle. Although most don't, being a Green would give me the freedom to travel and help those in need.
  • Red - I would hate the thought of losing the One Power, so couldn't bring myself to be the one to take it away from someone else, even a madman.
  • White - Focus on Philosopy and truth. I love philosophy! And I love finding the truth! Oh crap I'm a white... maybe I can go change my vote...
  • Yellow - I'm not that focused on healing. I've never wanted to be a doctor or nurse or anything like that.

The Miss Marple of WoT... :biggrin:

Guest PiotrekS

You've just changed my image of Verin forever :smile: It fits, definitely.

Amazed at how many people have chosen Green when imo they have been the most useless of all Ajahs. They call themselves the Battle Ajah and yet when the Seanchan came they were hopeless. Now the last battle has begun and their not in the Borderlands helping with the fight they are just sitting around in the tower. Supposedly their whole purpose was to fight at the last battle and now its here they don't even seem to be helping (unless a lot of stuff has happened off screen that I didn't see).

It's not the fault of the Green Ajah itself. It's the fault of the Aes Sedai in that said Ajah.

Green, with their ideology, is cool. The Aes Sedai simply don't live up to it, but that ain't the colours fault. xD

So were I green, I'd definitely be learning more battle weaves and epic stuff like that.

You've just changed my image of Verin forever :smile: It fits, definitely.

Hmmm. Was Miss Marple a closet / reformed criminal, we wonders, yesss, we wonders? Talk about set a thief to catch a thief.. :wink:

It's not the fault of the Green Ajah itself. It's the fault of the Aes Sedai in that said Ajah.

Green, with their ideology, is cool. The Aes Sedai simply don't live up to it, but that ain't the colours fault. xD

So were I green, I'd definitely be learning more battle weaves and epic stuff like that.

Good point. The Green Ajah have a great purpose it's just we see that now that their reason for existence has come about they aren't ready or where they need.

What would happen to a green with a multitude of warders, if oh say a dozen or so got wiped out all at once due to some epic ground folding attack by a Overpowered badie? if just one bonded dies and it criples the sences i couldnt imagine the physical pain to be endured

What would happen to a green with a multitude of warders, if oh say a dozen or so got wiped out all at once due to some epic ground folding attack by a Overpowered badie? if just one bonded dies and it criples the sences i couldnt imagine the physical pain to be endured

It's emotional, not physical pain to the AS, and the bond can be shielded. I would bond somebody, then immediately shield it.

Archived