A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which ajah would you choose?

DigitalSoul

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which ajah would you choose?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green! wait no... Blue!... I also like Grey... and bunnies and Long walks on a short dock, tom-toms, biking in boat launches, skidiving without a parachute, (works only once for some reason, still working out the bugs) moon walking in tight spandex, watching the moon in a lightning storm and other such things.

Is there anyone else who thinks maybe they should add some new Ajahs? Like maybe a crafters one that focuses on power wrought items or power reinforced items. They could also have certification ribbons or something for being proficient in Tel'aran'rhiod or possessing certain Talents. I'm sure if the Black and White Tower ever merge than it will have to be restructured from the ground up.

Assuming I was female and capable of channeling, I'd probably choose Red, just because their mission seems to be the most important to the world (up until the time when Saidin is clean). Other factors would undoubtedly influence my choice, including what kind of channeling talents I possessed and any events from my past that might have caused me to favor or disfavor any given faction.

i wonder if a favorite color would factor in, like mine is blue, but im not at all logical.. hmmmm i like red but im not bent out of shape about men... which i spose is a good thing considering i am man. grey is like ... almost a color, dogs like it. ummmm green is grassy so alergiees are no good there..

But since that wasn't an option, I voted Black because it was included.

...but based on clothing, I would want to wear Green most. Maybe, as it's my favorite color...but then again, I don't really like wearing green. I prefer to wear white or red.

...and based on personality, probably Brown or White. I'd either be the studious and observant/knowledgeable type or the logical one, so those two Ajahs would fit me best.

I would be Green simply because I like the color green. And I´m a good fighter. I would kick Moridin´s ass. =)

I would become the Amyrlin and then I would dissolve all the bloody Ajah´s. I think the system in the AoL was much better with ajah meaning a little group with for the now a common purpose that will later dissolve. That way, little less scheming and more knowledge spreading. No closely guarded secrets and all that.

One thing Jordan has done really well is to show that even though some women have the Power of the world in their hands, they still act like b*tchy little humans and scheme, plot and only think on themselves. I know the institute and how the AS train is a huge part of it but still. Going abit OT, so sorry. I would be Green... lol.

Brown and white should get together.. Fawn Ajah anyone??

Seriously they should work together. Building institutes of research, knowledge, learning, mathematics and logic. Like modern universties and yellows could even have a section to teach/research healing. Hopefully at the end of the series we will see Rand's school become something like this.

Seriously they should work together. Building institutes of research, knowledge, learning, mathematics and logic. Like modern universties and yellows could even have a section to teach/research healing. Hopefully at the end of the series we will see Rand's school become something like this.

I wholeheartedly agree. Knowledge is useless withoout understanding and application.

I have talked myself (and others) out of more fights than I care to think about and convinced/conned/wheedled/haggled for most s%*t over the years.

I am one of lifes mediators.

Grey.

I am english as well and as we also invented the colour grey, we get to decide how to spell it :tongue:

I guess white is more mathematecians and physists, while brown are biologists, geologists and historians

Not really, they're more general than that. This from Wikipedia:

Brown Ajah

Sisters of the Brown Ajah are dedicated to the search for knowledge and spend much of their time engrossed in study.

The White Sisters, largely eschewing both the world and the value of worldly knowledge, devote themselves to questions of philosophy and truth.

BTW, while looking this up, I came across this, from elsewhere in Wikipedia:

Ajah

In Genesis 36:24 and 1 Chronicles 1:40, Ajah is a son of Zibeon. Ajah means hawk.

Giving it very little thought, I think I would quite like to be Grey- if only because the idea of being an awesome solicitor/ politician/ advisor with super powers is cool as hell :P

I admit, I was quite tempted to go for Red... but that might be because I quite like a lot of the Red Ajah characters that have been introduced.

I think if I were to go for the Ajah that most resembles what I do/ what I'm like, its probably White. I've just finished a Mathematics degree, and a lot of that was theoretical knowledge. So, yes, White. But I voted for Grey ^^

I used to think I'd definitely be a Green, but after reading through all the books I think that I'd choose Red of all things.

The Red Ajah I don't think have really figured out their true potential as an Ajah. I think for the longest time they've just been handling rogue channelers who are male in order to keep them from going insane and destroying things. The Red Ajah, though, has the potential to really understand how saidin and saidar work together and what can be done with both male and female channelers. I would choose the Red Ajah for the simple fact that it is the Ajah with the most potential for discovery, adventure, etc.

Im not to sure about that though, in one of the books the reds have been found out for planting False dragons and taking them down. i belive that they have had it in their heads the whole time on making themselves more important than what they seem

Archived