DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello

mike c

Hello I am a western canadian male who first read the eye of the world about 9 years ago. I have since read all the main books at least 4 times (excepting the gathering storm and towers of midnight only 3 times). I am generaly not a fantasy book fanatic but i am infatuated with this series.

I briefly looked over this site (extremely brief) just now for the first time. I seen the big unnoticed thing thread and glanced at it. would this be verin being a darkfreind? I dont remember exactly but i think alana expresses her mistrust in verin somewhere in that time period(books 4-6)i could be wrong. There are also several other clues i believe there after because i did suspect she was a dark friend.

I seen a post on here that someone thought taim is morridin (lol) he is demandred.

one thing I am almost positive of is that rand will channel the true power when he seals the bore.this will prevent either half of the one power from being tainted. one of the prophecies even says so it says something like "all that he is can be wielded ( or embraced or something i cant remember)".

i personally like closure in my books/movies/etc so i have serious doubts that this last book will tie up the series to my satisfaction.the scope of this series is so huge that i do not believe it is possible to fight tarmon gaidon and tie up all the loose ends in 1000 pages.so i am of mixed emotions when i think of this book, i cannot wait to read the particulars of the last battle but i am sure there will be a lack of closure and that will drive me nuts. Good luck Brandon.

sorry for the horrible grammer and disjointed thoughts i read much better than i write. i am looking forward to going through this site and hearing some different opinions on these books.

welcome to the 'mount, servant of all!

you will find a few dozen threads on each and every one of your thoughts. the big unnoticed thing has been answered definitively, i believe, but not in the thread you mention [EDIT - and now it has been answered in the thread you mentioned]. i won't spoil any newcomers by posting that here, though. i'm sure if you poke around a bit in the forums, all will be answered. :smile: and debated. and answered again.

enjoy!

Don't worry, Servant of All - you had me at Canadian. Obviously being from the west has you at a slight disadvantage, but we all have our crosses to bear in life.

So with a name like that, I presume we'll be seeing you over at the White Tower & Warders? Right? *nods firmly and holds out piece of paper to sign*

welcome to the 'mount, servant of all!

you will find a few dozen threads on each and every one of your thoughts. the big unnoticed thing has been answered definitively, i believe, but not in the thread you mention. i won't spoil any newcomers by posting that here, though. i'm sure if you poke around a bit in the forums, all will be answered. :smile: and debated. and answered again.

enjoy!

I just discovered Dragonmount has an addicting potion along with Wheel of Time. You get it if you stick with them. I hope you get Dragonmount's potion.

Anyways, Welcome another Wheel of Time addict.

Archived