DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The True Power What do we really know about it.

grump

• 2 months later...

Moridin has permission to use it, using it messes with his vision. He and Rand are linked. Rand is having vision problems. They both get ill now when they seize the power or are aware of each other. If it lools like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, It might be a duck. Moridins lifestyle is causing Rand some problems

Guest cwestervelt
It eventually causes the "caverns of flame" eyes and mouth...

And you should never "cross the streams"...

(Sorry' date=' Maj. I'll get back on topic now, just couldn't resist the Ghostbusters reference) [/b']

Your not the only one who can't resist that one. I know if you dig hard enough, that can be found again. Ah, here we are, 4th post on the page: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3395.

Yes, I know, baseless off topic post. :oops: I just couldn't let Dice claim the credit for the reference. I'm sure I wasn't the first either. :cry:

Guest cwestervelt

Where did you get that from' date=' Ive never heard that before. Not that I doubt it, Ive just always been curious how Ishy had flames in his eyes and mouth.[/quote']

If you dig through some of the sites containing RJ quotes, there is mention that the flaming eyes and mouth that Ba'alzamon had were the eventual result of the saa.

Guest cwestervelt

Where did you get that from' date=' Ive never heard that before. Not that I doubt it, Ive just always been curious how Ishy had flames in his eyes and mouth.[/quote']

If you dig through some of the sites containing RJ quotes, there is mention that the flaming eyes and mouth that Ba'alzamon had were the eventual result of the saa.

Addition:

Previously I always took that the connection to have been confirmed by RJ. However, after doing some digging, the only place I find it mentioned is in a comment that Majsju made to RJ's blog entry for October 2, 2005.

http://www.dragonmount.com/RobertJordan/?p=25

I was unable to find confirmation of that assumption from RJ himself, so it really should be considered an unproven theory and not an established fact.

Archived