DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would buy the Fall of Arafel?

Awakened

I was always hoping to learn more about the fall of Aridhol so I probably would.

Of course such a book will never come to be although I really hope that the prequels will eventually be finished, I could live without the Outriggers but the series will never feel complete to me without the completion of the prequel trilogy.

The books the author planned to me would be enough.

Info not covered in them nor in main series, that info could probably be published in an updated guide.

I imagine people would be allowed to do fan fiction.

I fully realise I live in Australia, too. So you know, there's retribution if anyone wants the easy shot.

I can't resist.....

My wife and I have been married for almost 6 years now and she is a Kiwi. We've been back to New Zealand 3 times since the wedding. She catches a lot of flak about Australia and we're headed there in November for a wedding. This was my Facebook status a week ago:

It's time for another countdown!!! This is the countdown to our trip to "the West Island." Most people know that New Zealand has a north and a south island. What a lot of people don't realize is that there is a west island, more commonly called Australia!!!

As I said, couldn't resist... :biggrin:

James

I disagree. It would expand the world of RJ in new ways as it would explain an important part of it that has always been kept in the shadows. Also, I just think it would be interesting. Mordeth would be cool if we could see him pre-Anakin days, and I would like to know how he ran into something that exists totally outside his universe.

No. Reason being RJ is dead if he were still alive and managed to ever finish the main Wheel of Time series (something I highly doubt could ever have happened) then maybe. The series should be finished then Sanderson can go back to writing his own stuff.

The fall of Aridhol was too detailledly explained in the main series. It would be a very predictable book.

The fall of Arafel, now THAT's a different story. Though I'd prefer the two remaining prequels to be written ("Tam at war" and "Searching the Dragon part 2")

Can I suggest America?

#ohnohedidnt

I fully realise I live in Australia, too. So you know, there's retribution if anyone wants the easy shot.

Was there ever an actual RISE in Australia?

this is like that Jewel song...

".. I been down so long..."

I want to buy the big encyclopedia... is it coming or are those just rumors?

I would also buy the Philosophical thoughts of Moridin if that ever was a book. =)

I would really like to read about the end of the Age of Legends.. a book that connected all the dots. I think that would be a good book.

Have you read the big white book? It's about 200 pages about this topic...

A big encyclopedia is coming.

I want to buy the big encyclopedia... is it coming or are those just rumors?
Not yet an announcement on it; but I seem to recall from somewhere Harriet working on one.

Do not remember where.

Archived