DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Total wheel of time dork :)

Risapeters

I started reading the series at the beginning of the year and loved the first few books and then i hit kind of hit a dry spell in the middle. I just finished KoD and my vigor for the Wheel of Time has returned. I have started reading the Gathering Storm and no offense but its just not the same without Jordan. I started telling someone i knew that i wish i had an ogier friend , needless to say this person thought i was crazy thinking of the green giant Shrek. I thought it was time to find someplace where people might actually understand that :) Im always up for a nice chat. Especially with the amount of imagination and creation Jordan has put into his books. my email is risaisdabomb@hotmail.com

May you all always find shade! ( always wanted to say that ja)

Gathering Storm and Towers of Midnight are not as good as they can be without Robert Jorden. I just think that. There are a lot of things that shouldn't be there if RJ had written that. One thing I noticed was colour of rand's hair. It is ,at times, mentioned as red-gold instead of just red.

Hi and Welcome to Dragonmount.

Gathering Storm and Towers of Midnight are not as good as they can be without Robert Jorden. I just think that. There are a lot of things that shouldn't be there if RJ had written that. One thing I noticed was colour of rand's hair. It is ,at times, mentioned as red-gold instead of just red.

Hi and Welcome to Dragonmount.

Ita depressisng but oh well :)

Hahha thanks for the welcome guys :) glad to be here :)

Hi! I am also a big old WoT dork. I always thought other people must have liked the books as much as me but they couldn't possibly be as big a dofus as I am about them. What a great surprise. I am also brand-new to this site. I hope you have a great experience.

Take care.

awww thanks :) youre a sweety. how do you like it arpund here?

May you always find shade and water here in DM. I am pleased to meet you. Im the offical freelander greeter. Here at dragonMount we have many different areas of interest. Their are some amazing discussion threads about WoT topics and RL topics. We also have some great orgs were you can get involved in different activieties andd talk about wheel of time. My favorite is the RP section dragon mount were you can bring your fantasies to life. If your not familar wwith RP's then feel free to pm me or stop by the Welcome Inn

Hope to see you around:

Amega!

Welcome Risa! Most us here are complete WoT geeks.

I have been reading WoT for around 19 years now and finding DM last year was awesome for me. I have found several friends here who i will now have for life - and they are are hardcore about WoT as i am - it's fantastic!LOL

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and if you have any questions about DM feel free to drop me a PM or post here and i will get back to you :)

Ama

Archived