DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Music, a thing important in my life (a)

Vidka

Good evening everybody, Usually I don't start news topic but... I would know if here some people play music (and what instrument !) and what sort of music do you listen :D

I played the violin during 7 years (I stopped 2 years ago... ), and I play the piano (for 2 years), I love it ♥

I took solfèggio lessons during 8 years, horrible :wacko: I hated it U_u Fortunately I hav no lessons now, otherwise I would be dead ><

I enjoy listening rock and pop music : The Beatles (Hey Jude, Hello Goodbye) ; U2 (I still Haven't found What I'm looking for, With or without you, Angel of Harlem, Beautiful da, where the streets have no names...) ; Coldplay (Yellow ♥, viva la vida, clocks...) ; Paramore (when it rains); Telephone (Cendrillon), Nightwish (Amaranth, Nemo), Green Day (wake me up when september end), ok I stop :tongue:

I've been playing guitar for 10 years of my life [i'm 18 :laugh: ] and I'm playing bass 6 years.

I am a thrash metalhead at heart, though I listen to other stuff, mostly classical and reggae. The list of bands and musicians I listen to is so long I'd be here for a good while :happy:

Music (and The Wheel of Time :laugh:) will rule the world [i'm 15 ] :biggrin:

Can you all the same write some band or singers (the mains ? )you like, please :rolleyes: (only if you want :P)

I appreciate to discover new artists.

I mostly play classical with my teacher (Schumann, Kabalesky, Clementi, a Chopin's Waltz which stays in my head O_o), so recently I search new partitions (in internet, I found a great forum)to play like Disney's music, Here there Delilah, Imagine, I hope that this holiday I managed to playing them xD Sorry I am telling about my life :blush:

you might want to post this in the Band of the Red Hand's public board as well Widka. their focus tends to be on music for the most part and you'r likely to get alot more responses there :myrddraal:

i'm 26, i played the Clarinet for 5 years (5th grade - 9th grade), i self taught myself piano and have been playing it as a hobby for about 10 years, i also whislte and play alot of Air insturments :laugh: i excell at air drums and air guitar :biggrin:

i've tried playing the Picculo, but foudn the double-sided reed to be abit too much.

as for music, i have a very eclectic taste, i pretty much listen to everythign except Rap, Gospel, Christian & Bluegrass. my top 5 fav genre's are 60's & 70's classic rock, Classical, 90's alt/grunge, 80's pop, & 80's & 90's soft rock.

Archived