DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
U4ea

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY (ATTN: All Tower Aspies)

Effective Immediately, the following rules and regulations have been put into place by the Hall for the benefit of the Tower. These regulations apply to EVERYONE who is Accepted/Manshima as well as those who are Novices/Algai. The rules apply to EVERYONE. These rules and regs have been added on their own little page at the MoNster's Lair and can be found here:

http://home.comcast.net/~TheDMMoNster/rules_and_regulations.htm

For the sake of time and space, here are the basics.

From now on:

1- No one may declare their Ajah or Discipline before being raised to Accepted/Manshima. (just a side note, Cairos and Staffmaster are exempt from this mandate due to their status as Pending Raising to Aes Sedai and Der'Manshima, respectively).

2- Prior to declaring their Ajah/Discipline, they must gain the approval of their prospective Ajah Head/Discipline Leader. Only upon approval from their Ajah Head/Discipline Leader can they claim official allegience to one Ajah over another.

3- ALL sigs must be altered to meet this requirement within the week. Any sig not edited before next Sunday will be edited for you.

4- ALL aspirants much complete the seminar "The White Tower and the DM world" prior to being raised to the shawl. Due to the nature of this seminar, doing it while a Novice is preferred, so don't put it off! That being said, everyone at the "Accepted/Manshima" level, I will be writing up a slightly altered version of the course to match your needs and still meet the requirements that that class would otherwise demand of you. Please send me an e-mail so I know how many people this will be needed for and I can get a schedule up and going for it. Novices and Algai, I will be posting up the next round for WT and the DM World at the end of the month. Keep your eyes out for the signups, folks!

What I need from you is a "Read and Understood" posted here in this thread. I will be checking it against my records by the end of the month to make sure everyone who needs to be made aware of this change IS aware of it. If you don't want me to e-mail you about it, just post here letting me know you got the memo.

If you have any questions or issues with the above, please feel free to e-mail me at TheDMMoNster@comcast.net and I'll be happy to address them for you.

The reason we are implementing this is not in reaction to any incident. Rather, the Heads have been becoming concerned recently that people are aspiring to Ajahs too quickly, without really getting to know all their options. As you all know, the Ajahs here are different than the book Ajahs. Someone who feels pressured to declare quickly won't take the time to discover this and could choose wrongly. We're trying to prevent people dropping out because they don't feel they fit in and other assorted nonsense.

Those novices who had declared shouldn't worry. I'm positive that the Ajahs you aspired to before will welcome you back with open arms once you are Accepted.

I also suggst that this passed around mentors as well so they know they rules.

okay, first, Read and understood...

second, It mentioned me in the first line, does that mean none of it aplies to me?

I'm a little slow tonight

read and understood and will pm you as well since i'll need that course to confuse me uterly *nods*

*Read and thinks he understands but will re-read it tomorrow since he is tired then will do the seminar thing tomorrow too*

Read and understood. *salutes*

(I am supposed to put a post here, since I'm new, right? *is totally unsure about this :oops:*)

Sign in to follow this