DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello there

ironisles

CoT as the last book in a re-read sucks, but when you read right through it is actually quite an interesting read - well to me anyway :)

Welcome to DM :) I really hope you enjoy your time here with us :)

If you have any questions please let me know and i will help how i can

Ama

Thanks for the welcome! Eotw is just as awesome as it was the first time I read it. The books seem to get harder to read

say around book 6 and then you hit Crossroads..I swear I skipped half the book skimming over clothes descriptions, Elayne's coif, etc etc.

That's the last one I read so maybe will get some good reads for the books after heh.

try the audio books if you get a chance. i can't believe how much i had missed the first dozen times just by zoning out on the parts i wasn't interested in. the audio makes you hear it all, whether you think you want to or not. :smile:

I was thinking about that! I don't have nearly the time I used to, back when I was single, could read two or three books a week. Now, with a family and kids, there's hardly anytime at all. When I can, Ii go sit outside and read, have a cigar and maybe some scotch heh. But I do like the idea of listening instead..I will look into that .. thanks!

Dark red dragon faded = a regular thread with no new posts

Dark red dragon full colour = a regular thread with new posts

Bright red dragon faded = a very popular thread with no new posts

Bright red dragon full colour = a very popular thread with new posts

The suitcase thingo = a thread you have previously posted in has new posts

HTH biggrin.gif

Ama

Archived