DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Due to the RP side of DM, and me having a WT initiate. I've gradually got the hang of speaking like an Aes Sedai would. Basically, just be very vague about everything. And if that doesn't work, just play the: 'That is none of your concern. TOWER BUSINESS' card.

545. Your friend tries to say that a classmate is mad, instead she says "Has she gotten the spirit of Rand al'Thor in her?"

547. When you attempt to balefire your homework, bananas, and anything else you want to get rid of

548. When you make all your friends take the Ajah Test to figure out what Ajah they are in (and always predict correctly!)

549. When you spend hours talking about Wheel of Time to someone who's never read it.

550. When you find yourself humming Dance with Jak O' The Shadows all the time

551. When you doodle Wheel of Time characters and chapter symbols all over your algebra homework.

You would make my son VEEERRRYYY sad were you to remove the banannas... he has 2 every morning if we have any in the house... he is 1.5 and will drag the kitchen chairs over to the counter when you arent looking, and get up on the counter searching for them!  lol.

And what is this Ajah test you are talking about?

Ive done 549 before, several times... got two people to read it after telling them about WOT, :)

and I TOTALLY hum Dance With Jok O' The Shadows, haha!

>.> if i could doodle i would TOTALLY do that.... but i cant, so kudos to you!  You should TOTALLY share the pics... :)

552. When you call your brother a "woolheaded sheepherder."

553. When your brother starts calling you the Dragon Reborn. (My brother now does this and I still am not sure why...)

554. When you're playing a game in acting class that involves bodyguards and you keep calling your friend your warder.

555. When you get your friend, who has books 8, 9, and 10 of WoT, to go up to her mom saying "You need to get me books 1-7 or my friend will balefire me!"

556. When you see a tall and thin middle aged woman and immediately think of the Aiel Wise Ones 

557. When you need to sign something for your brother's homework and end the signature with "Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah"

557. When you decide to attempt drawing all of the important Wheel of Time characters (I've only done about 10 so far)

Edited by dawnflower8

558. When you go to a restaurant called the Empress Court and wonder why it isn't called the Court of Nine Moons

560. When you see a falcon and call it Faile. 

561. When on a poll someone did on deviantArt that asked what color your eyes are, you comment saying "I don't have eyes, I'm a myrddraal."

I spend most of my time trying to get every one I know to read the series and if they won't I tell them all about it

563. When your brother begins making Wheel of Time references and he hasn't even read the books, he just knows about them because you talk about them way too much, all the time.

567. When your younger brother starts making Wheel of Time references in school about Tarmon Gai'don (even though he spells it Tarmon Gidan XD)

568. When you convince him to start Eye of The World. 

570. (Wow I'm posting a lot of these) When you are asked what language you would most like to be fluent in and you say Old Tongue. And then you explain what Old Tongue is and recommend Wheel of Time to the person who asked.

572. when you put more time, effort and words into a series of posts about Elayne's bath habits than you did into your masters thesis,

573. When you get in trouble for calling your brother shadowspawn

574. When almost every single converstion you have turns into "go read WoT!"

An example that happened earlier this week:

What have you been doing lately? Have you been working on writing your book?

No, actually. I've been busy.

What else have you been doing, then?

Reading.

Reading what?

Wheel of Time...AND YOU SHOULD READ IT TOO.