DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

I was in the break room today. I was sitting with a co-worker who is very shy and others were asking her questions to draw her into the conversation. I looked at her and thought "I need to be her truthspeaker."

Yes, this actually happened. Today.

That's awesome. Now to convince her to shave part of her head, and laquer some of her fingernails.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'M SMEXY AND MY TOWEL KNOWS IT

>.>

SANY00012_zps4c7eb156.jpg?t=1361227782

XDDD

:ohmy: 

267. When the radio is playing in the background and upon hear snatches of lyrics, ie "you're on fire", you absently wonder what elements you would use to put the fire out.

PS: why do some people not follow the pattern of posting in this thread? *scratches head*

268. When you were mad at your friend when he didn't deserve it, and he didn't realize it, but you still felt the need to do something nice for him anyway, and then you realized that you were trying to follow some strange real life version of ji'e'toh

269. When you're at lunch with friends, they combine orange soda with blue poweraide to get this nasty looking concoction, and all you can think about as you stare at it is that it looks like a Nyneave tea

273. When you see the name "Sarah Sanchez" and you every time you do it you have to do a triple take.

274. When you find yourself thinking that someone you know in real life and has no connection to WoT/DM whatsoever is "such a Cuen" (more "a little into DM" on that one XD )

• 1 month later...

279) When you don't have time to read for fun much at all these days, and you feel as if your Wheel of Time books are judging you... And some feel neglected... And some angry... And you feel that if you sat and felt it out long enough, you'd know which emotion was coming from which book....

(281)Crows have been following me since I've been raised. Three in one day. One was actually walking towards me. I thought since I couldn't really channel, I needed a Two Rivers Bow.

282) When I have a dream about going on an astronomy related trip to Alaska, and I know I'm going to be stuck inside a building for two weeks and won't always be doing cool stuff, so in the twenty minutes I have ot pack I am trying to figure out how to bring ALL of the WoT books with me

(283) I keep looking at the screen saver on my work computer. The vantage point is from the mouth of a cave which looks out into "the Aiel Waste." I keep pretending I'm a "Roof Mistress."

(281)Crows have been following me since I've been raised. Three in one day. One was actually walking towards me. I thought since I couldn't really channel, I needed a Three Rivers Bow.

Would that be a bow made in Pittsburgh's old football stadium?

(281)Crows have been following me since I've been raised. Three in one day. One was actually walking towards me. I thought since I couldn't really channel, I needed a Three Rivers Bow.

Would that be a bow made in Pittsburgh's old football stadium?

Lol, there is "Three Rivers" town right where I live.

Archived