DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

178. When you've thought about your real life spouse as having a warder/Aes Sedai bond.

179. When you wish you had a real Warder/Aes Sedai bond because it would sometimes be easier if they knew what you were feeling.

180. When you then correct that wish because you knew that if they always knew what you were feeling they might go a bit crazy on you. >.<

182. When you hear a vampire being called Mother on TV and automatically assume vampires have taken over the WT.....(brain was tired and I had just read part of WoT and they kept calling her mother and I was like...wait, Mother is a vampire? Oh...hahaha)

You should be hoping they love you >.>

183. When you hope that any child called Aviendha turns out to be a ginger red haired.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, YOU WOOLY-HEADED TROLLOC SPAWN!

184. When you call someone wooly-headed trolloc spawn for wishing your child to be a ginger.

*giggles* Hey, Kate, next time I'm in Charleston, let's go get our hair done . . . :biggrin:

*slips the hairdresser a large tip to color Kate's hair* :laugh:

185. When you think Aviendha Elayne makes more sense since they were, after all, first sisters in the books! :tongue:

(The names, BTW, are win!) :happy:

188. You start thinking about what majors would be what ajah.

189. You realiize that being a mechanical engineer, they have to know everything about each subject, makes you a Blue.

190. You really really wish you could channel.

191. You imagine different scenarios about tthe characters and add a few of your own.

Archived