DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

97. You see a WoT book at the store and hold it up to your friends immediately trying to persuade them to read it. >_>

Not friends... but I found a WOT book in a dollar store and bought it cause it was cheap and hardback.. (slowly working on getting all the books in hardback as well as paperback) and I convinced THREE people in the store to go buy it too. (and then grinned evilly like my Dark one self that it was book 7 and they'd have to buy the first 6 to understand anything)

I'm confused on the numbers now...

108. When you somehow randomly run into someone else who has read the books and you are so excited it's like christmas.

109. You wish you could balefire certain customers at work.

110. You have ever uttered "Thank the light/creator."

96. You tell people "Sleep well and wake" instead of "goodnight"

97. You see a WoT book at the store and hold it up to your friends immediately trying to persuade them to read it. >_>

98. You have select WoT pictures as desktop backgrounds, caller ID's, etc.

Those

and

111. when you get mad cos someone has drawn the aes sedai symbol wrong then realise after a while it was a ying yang

112. Have talked about someone planting rumours and spreading gossip as tackless daes damar

113. Use "blood and ashes", "light", and "burn me" as normal swear words

114. having a semi lucid dream and thinking you have touched Tel'aran'rhiod

116. Someone mentions a Tower, and you ask: Black or White? (And then try to explain when they say "guh??" ... ignoramuses :rolleyes:... :tongue:)

Actually, guh? would be my response as well. :tongue:

... YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!!

:tongue:

Lol on so many of these! Especially Nyn, so many of yours have made me lol.

117. When you 'blame the Taint' on a regular basis (that one is more of a BT SG thing, but still applies to the books).

118. When you say 'I win again Lews Therin' as the normal thing to say when you win something.

119. When you are talking to a girl and she says 'You're thinking about the Wheel of Time aren't you?'.

120. When someone you've only even mentioned the WoT once, freaks out when she finds all the books at a store. (Apparently I was very detailed when I mentioned it.)

121. When you fully believe your DM bond is real, and can give multiple examples as to why.

No that's real *nods*

You just wait till you burst into tears for no reason at the office, then find out later that's the exact time your Warder's puppy died.

123. When a tenant gives you a hard time, and you want to say "Ima set Snarly on your ass, boy."

great thread!!

125. When you win an arguement, your response is a gloating "I Win Again, Lews Therin".

126. when you start naming your pets after the characters

127. when listening to music you hear songs and start thinking of how great they'd make a WoT musical

128. when you seriously contimplate the cuss words in WoT and purposefully substitute them for real cuss words.

129. when you give your boyfriends beard a small gentle tug to show affection

130. when, trying to explain mafia to a non mafia player, you compare it to Das'Demar.

131. when one of you internet hobby's involves goign to icanhascheezeburger.com with the specific intention to creat WoT themed lolz, and your proud of them.

132. when you lok at the Aiel's discipline and think it would be great to use on your teenagers when you finally have kids.

133. when you talk your mom into watching Game of Thrones, in the attempt to get her to pick up the series with the end game being to have her pick up the WoT.

134. when you actually get emotionally upset over the Chan collaring egwene in tGH becuase you've been made AS on DM.

135. when you get a new jewelry pen and claim it's an Angreal.

sadly, i'm guilty of all these on a regular bases :blush:

127. when listening to music you hear songs and start thinking of how great they'd make a WoT musical

128. when you seriously contimplate the cuss words in WoT and purposefully substitute them for real cuss words.

130. when, trying to explain mafia to a non mafia player, you compare it to Das'Demar.

These

134. when you actually get emotionally upset over the Chan collaring egwene in tGH becuase you've been made AS on DM.

and this but I just get upset even though im not AS on DM

• 4 months later...

Archived