DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

83. When you write silly letters addressed To the Dark One regarding negotiations of truce between the White Tower and Shayol Ghul, trying to make them look realistic by writing in ink and splashing artful blotches on the paper, and sealing it with wax, and quietly put it next to you're Dad's pillow so he finds it in the morning.

84. When you sign them off with Egwene al'Vere and add a P.S. that says if they meet all the Dark One's policies, the Aes Sedai each want five pairs of fluffy pink and limegreen Trolloc fur slippers PLUS remote-controlled WT gates (because all their Guardsmen are at Tarmon Gaidon and doing everything with the OP is getting boring).

85. When all you get for half an hour's effort is an amused smile from your parents the next morning. *scream*

92. If you stare up at the clouds and try to channel and make them move.

93. If you see a braid and think 'She must be a woman then.'

94. You see a beauty and wonder if she's a Domani.

95. You walk up to your man and say 'You're my sheepherder, call me Min.'

96. You tell people "Sleep well and wake" instead of "goodnight"

97. You see a WoT book at the store and hold it up to your friends immediately trying to persuade them to read it. >_>

98. You have select WoT pictures as desktop backgrounds, caller ID's, etc.

99. Your best pickup line is: "Wanna see Dragonmount?"

101. When your children destroy your last pack of cigarettes and you disipline them by saying "No that was the last of my Two Rivers tabac. You go to Shayol Ghul.

102. When you call your childrens timeout chair Shayol Ghul.

103. Your nickname for your children is the Trolloc horde.

LOL! I really like #103!

BTW, Otpelk, your username is quite interesting . . . I'm sure there's a story behind it!

Yes it does. its from my everquest rogue days when i was thinking all twisted and roguish if it is read in reverse it is Klepto Maniac

Oh thank the Light - now I can call him Klepto instead of continuously scrolling down to check how his name is spelled. [insert different gender if applicable]

103. If you get utterly confused and think there's 10 days in a week.

• 4 weeks later...

107. When your sister burps, says "pardon me" and you reply absentmindedly: "sure, but set your own penance please."

The utterly confused look on her face alerted me to the fact that I had "done it again" ... lol

Archived