DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What part of the world do people hail from?

161 members have voted

1. 1. What part of the world do you come from?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • East Asia
    • Middle East
    • South/South East Asia
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Antarctica

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skåne. ie the part of Sweden that does not really want to be a part of Swedenbiggrin.gif

As a Norwegian I'm required by law to say that I don't blame you. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Another Norwegian, a town called Skien to be presise. Hullo world! I am also half English tho, but Im born and raised in Norway.

Edited by Misheru Sedai

*wave*

Another Norwegian here.

I've noticed that there seems to be a good amount of Scandinavians here. Possibly because there was this big breakthrough for fantasy literature (as well as fantasy roleplaying, computer games, and music) back in the late 90s in Scandinavia. The trend was probably worldwide but maybe a bit stronger here? I'm only guessing though, but that's when I jumped the bandwagon and practically everyone I knew then read tWoT at the time. .

Mmmmmm, Swedish Women. Here in the States, we think Swedish Women are hot. Oh, and Asians.

Rock Hill, South Carolina

Located almost directly on the border of North Carolina. 10 minutes south of Charlotte, NC.

3 hours north of a city called Charleston, South Carolina, which many of you should recognise, as it was the home of one Robert Jordan. (Whom I've met!)

Edited by Brujah

I grew up along the east coast of the US, three years in England, and call my hometown Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Now, however, I live up at the Marine Base in NC. Never dull.

I live in Oklahoma, USA, about 17 miles south of the state capital. I live in town now, but was raised in what people call the "country." The wind never stops blowing here completely, there's always a breeze at least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*wave*

Another Norwegian here.

I've noticed that there seems to be a good amount of Scandinavians here. Possibly because there was this big breakthrough for fantasy literature (as well as fantasy roleplaying, computer games, and music) back in the late 90s in Scandinavia. The trend was probably worldwide but maybe a bit stronger here? I'm only guessing though, but that's when I jumped the bandwagon and practically everyone I knew then read tWoT at the time. .

*waves* Where in the country are you from?

*waves* Where in the country are you from?

I'm from Oslo :smile:

*waves to fellow Scandinavians* I have lived in Oslo too. Had a great time there.

• 1 month later...