DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: Aiel] Oosquai Drinking Game

Niniel

Available Game

Come and take a seat Wetlander. Let's see if you can hold your Oosquai!

Crocodile.jpg

we have one of those at our local community college living in the lake :happy:

my first guess was Luisiana. but i'm gonna go with Florida, or rather the everglades!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm, with that beautiful reef and it not being Florida ....

how about Outback!! in the land Down Under, with a Veggamite Sammie and a Fosters beer to cool me down. in the Land of Oz. (all these nick names cause i can't spell the acutal name of the country to save my life :laugh: )

mmmmmm Outback .... sucha good resurant btw. my fav infact. i LOVE their wedge salad (well minus the Blue cheese, crumbles & balsamic vinigar; instead with Ranch on the side and only cucumbers & onions) *drools* great now i really want Outback ... wonder if Bubba will let us go tonight :baalzamon:

Kate's game.

Pretty castle! Great Britain? *crosses fingers*

Sorry, that's not correct. Have another guess with this pic! :smile:

acvb_photo_folklorico_01.jpg

*knocks back the Oosquai with an obvious lack of grace* -squelch-

Spain? *scurries to find a lemon wedge and salt before more oosquai*

Moon doesn't want to admit defeat, but she is obviously clueless to the location of this place. Knowing she'll have to take another drink if she's wrong, she takes a stab in the dark.

Okay, the first strongly resembles Roman architecture. The second picture looks like arab-style architecture. The third is desert.

I'm going to guess it's in the Holy Land somewhere, like Israel.

Moon's Game.

Oh I was sure you would get that because I know you like Star Wars. That is the original location for Luke Skywalker's home and is actually in Tunisia!

Drink up drink20wisky20with20ice1.gif

And don't worry that you didn't win this time. Once you have sobered up, you can have another go.

But for now - Moon's game is over.

The SG Faire has soon come to an end but you still have time to try out the oosquai drinking game. Here is an available game:

Available Game

Come and sit down Wetlander. Let's see if you can hold your oosquai.

valley-of-the-kings.jpg

Adella's Game

Sorry, that’s not correct. Here’s your glass of oosquai *hands Adella one* And have another guess! :aiel:(This is a hard one, I am feeling very evil)

This%20house%20is%20likely%20in%20the%20Wosera%20area%20rather%20than%20the%20highlands.jpg

Adella - oosquai isn´t that strong. :rolleyes: Come back and finish what you have started. :biggrin:

Archived