DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: Aiel] Oosquai Drinking Game

Niniel

Glip's Round:

drink20wisky20with20ice1.gif Sorry, that is not correct! Drink your oosquai and try again :D

Second Clue:

pic2.jpg

Yummy food... it must be Korea...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Available Game -"Come and sit down Wetlander. Let's see if you can hold your Oosquai!"

DSC00490.jpg

I want to say like Rome or something for all the horses... but I'm pretty sure I saw something like this at my aunt's house and she was born over in Germany and has a ton of pictures from there so might that be Germany? Berlin, I think? *crosses fingers -- jeopardy tune playing intimidatingly in the background*

Kate's Game

Wow, right first time. Congratulations. You can hold your oosquai. Pick a prize sig from the OP!"

Feel free to play again another time, but for now Kate's game is over. :biggrin:

Wow. Well done Kate.

Available Game -"Come and sit down Wetlander. Let's see if you can hold your Oosquai!"

Vangogh.jpg

not my fav painting of his, but he's a great artist.

France?? or specifically the Louve??

*finally arrives and sits down cross-legged* My apologies for the lateness, fellow Aiel.

Available Game - Come and sit down Wetlander. Let's see if you can hold your Oosquai!

0-madrid_master.jpg

Pretty castle! Great Britain? *crosses fingers*

Red's Game

drink20wisky20with20ice1.gif "Sorry, that's not correct! Drink your oosquai and take another guess

HollandMi070.jpg

Here is your last chance!

when i think of Tulips, i think of Holland!! *cross fingers and hopes the room stops spinning*

Basel Gills game.

Sorry, that´s not correct. Drink your oosquai and take another guess.

drink20wisky20with20ice1.gif

240px-Giraffe_Ithala_KZN_South_Africa_Luca_Galuzzi_2004.JPG

Basel downs a gshot of oosquai and blinks bleary-eyed at the picture. Well, giraffes mean Africa, so it has to be an African country with mountains. Kenya?

Basel Gills game.

Sorry, that´s not correct. Drink your oosquai and take another guess.

drink20wisky20with20ice1.gif

240px-Giraffe_Ithala_KZN_South_Africa_Luca_Galuzzi_2004.JPG

Basel downs a gshot of oosquai and blinks bleary-eyed at the picture. Well, giraffes mean Africa, so it has to be an African country with mountains. Kenya?

That is correct! You haved showed us that you can hold your oosquai. You can now pick a winner siggy.

Archived