DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: Aiel] Oosquai Drinking Game

Niniel

Oosquai Drinking Game - Can you hold your oosquai?

Welcome to the Threefold Land. Please pick a rock and be seated. So, you have heard of our famous oosquai. Do you dare to try some? If you don´t dare to we understand it - wetlanders are so soft. Aha! You want to give it a try anyway. Great! Let´s start!

Rules

1. An aiel posts a picture. (He/she is the one you are competing with.) The picture is a clue to a country or a culture. Your job is to guess what country/culture we are looking for. Answer in this thread. If you are wrong you drink a glass of oosquai drink20wisky20with20ice1.gif and get another clue. If you are wrong again you drink a second glass of oosquai and get a new picture. If you fail the third time you passed out and have lost. If you guess the right answer you have won and can officially hold your oosquai.

2. Anyone who wishes to compete is welcome. Only one player can guess each country/culture. First come, first serve. If the round of pictures is taken (someone has already made a guess) then just wait for the next round.

3. If you fail to guess the right answer and pass out, just wait to get sober and then you can try again.

4. The winner will have a great prize - a siggy that says "I can hold my oosquai"!

Good luck!

Wetlander contestants

Kivam - Congratulations! You can hold your oosquai!

Red - Congratulations! You can hold your oosquai! And you have proven it three times!

Key - Congratulations! You can hold your oosquai!

Glip - Congratulations! You can hold your oosquai!

Ineedfourberfs - A true wetlander. When you get sober you can try again!

Moon - Cogratulations! You can hold your oosquai! (But not enough for a second siggy. When you get sober you can try again.)

Vambram - Congratulations! You can hold your oosquai!

Kate - Congratulations! You can hold your oosquai! And you have proven it twice.

Basel Gill - Congratulations! You can hold your oosquai!

Lia - Congratulations! You can hold your oosquai!

Winners, pick your sig here!

oosquai3.png

oosquai.png

oosquai5.png

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll play!

Ithillian has posted a clue. If noone else has guessed it when you see this then go ahead and make a guess. (If someone else already has guessed then just wait for the next picture.) Good luck!

Is it Persian Art??

although it has a Indian/Hindu feel to it as well, but i'm gonna stick with Persian for now.

i'm ruling out egyptain, chinese & roman/greek ancient art (as well as western) based on to the color used to repersent the figures skin color and the style of drawing as well.

Is it Persian Art??

although it has a Indian/Hindu feel to it as well, but i'm gonna stick with Persian for now.

i'm ruling out egyptain, chinese & roman/greek ancient art (as well as western) based on to the color used to repersent the figures skin color and the style of drawing as well.

drink20wisky20with20ice1.gif Sorry, that´s not correct. Drink your oosquai and take another guess.

Reds round - second clue

KRYDDERIER%20I%20INDIEN.jpg

Available Game -"Come and sit down Wetlander. Let's see if you can hold your Oosquai!"

winterpalace.jpg

Oh my gosh! I remember seeing a picture of this (I think) in one of my history classes.

Crudbuckets!!! WHERE IS IT FROOOOOM?

Well....I took the most in Russian history, so I'm going to go with Russia. Final answer *g*.

drink20wisky20with20ice1.gif Sorry, that´s not correct. Drink your oosquai and take another guess.

Reds round - second clue

*takes the shot of Oosquai and sniffs it, then hiccups* dis does mix well wiff TQ i hopes ... *grins* well you know the saying about clear liquors and all *takes the shot and stumbles a bit, then coughs*

India?? those spices look absolutley delicous. i see Red Curry, Yellow Curry, Mustard Seed and a bunch of others that go well with Chicken ... mmmm chicken ..

Reds round - second clue

*takes the shot of Oosquai and sniffs it, then hiccups* dis does mix well wiff TQ i hopes ... *grins* well you know the saying about clear liquors and all *takes the shot and stumbles a bit, then coughs*

India?? those spices look absolutley delicous. i see Red Curry, Yellow Curry, Mustard Seed and a bunch of others that go well with Chicken ... mmmm chicken ..

Congratulations Red, that is correct! You can hold your oosquai! Go ahead and pick a winner siggy.

(The first picture was from the Ajantacaves in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. Paintings from the 6th century.)

Archived