DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ajimbura and Mantual Who do they serve?

grump

• 2 weeks later...

fanaticly loyal servants are not unheard of. The whole "cut fron the same cloth" was just one more way to excuse rudness that should have been answered with blood. the similarities between their servents was also a way for Furyk Karede to feel a kind of kinship with Banner General Gamel Loune dispite all the factors pitting them against each other.

In KoD we find out where Semi has been hiding out. In the prolog she says she has killed the entire royal family. By herself ? While she could do it I think like the rest of the Chosen she probably has arranged some help so she doesn't have to attend to every little thing herself. I think the two men are part of somebodys power and control structure and after all eliminating generals just before TG could benifit the DO. On the Other hand the Light might have, as with Tuan provided a very special final guard because they, (the generals) will play a greater role than they know at the end Perhaps it was a throw away moment by RJ perhaps not.

While she could do it I think like the rest of the Chosen she probably has arranged some help so she doesn't have to attend to every little thing herself.

Except unlike the rest of the Chosen she is a pathological sadist. She would have wanted to attend to this little detail herself, since she enjoys torturing people to death.

Sorry, I think you're making more out of a coincidence than is actually there. Sometimes a horse is just a horse.

I'm sure you are right it is just that all the big mysterys have been beat to death but there are a lot of little throwaway hints that are tapped once then left RJ emphasizes them just enough to get your attention examples Settalle Anan, Audiava identifing commumication equiptment and a library

and being moved on before we can think about it too much. the ocasional shock waves that move through the land just as something important is happening

Interesting to me maybe not so to others

Archived