DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Future of the Aiel

NetSlider

After thinking about the Aiel's future the only thing that I can think of that would make sense is for them to go back to the way of the leaf. They already can follow it for a year and a day and it is their past. I just think that there is no future for them in the long run unless they change and the only change that makes sense is for them to "reinvent" themselves and begin the new people of complete peace. Don't get me wrong, I love them more than any other people by far and I think that they are complete badass all around but at the end they will be a dieing bread in the fast changing future considering Seanchen and Avi's vision. Plus, what can be more brave than to go from violence to complete peace? And out of everybody out there only Aiel can do it. IMO, of course rolleyes.gif

I can't say I want the Aiel to do it but yes, it's pretty clear that they are going to return to the Way of the leaf somehow. There are many of that including some foreshadowings and prophecies. This has been oft discussed before. See this link for example

Thanks for the link. I figured it was discussed but I haven't been around lately.

Archived