DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HELLO

hello, Mae Sedai, welcome to dragonmount!

did you know you can actually be a novice in the white tower social group? i am sure they will be along shortly to scoop you up, if they haven't already.

while you're waiting for the official type greeter peoples (well, not really official, just a lot better at it than me), you might want to check out some of the many forums, social groups, role playing groups, podcasts, and everything else there is to see and do here. if you have any questions, just ask.

thanks for joining us! :smile:

Hi Mai, Cindy is completely correct - you can join the WT and become a Novice here, both in the Social Group side - if you would just like to make friends and have conversations and discussions in a WT type environment. I'm a Novice myself there. If you would actually like to play the part of a Novice there is also the RP side - a little further down on the boards. I'm also a member of the Aiel social group - which is a little smaller than the WT - but full of fun games and discussions to keep you interested. It also has helpful tasks to complete, so that you can get right on with mixing and making friends.

Everyone is really friendly on here, so I'm sure you will feel fully welcomed by the time everyone has come to meet you. Its always lovely to have new members join DM.

or you can become the evil equalent in the rp and join up as an acolyte in the congress of the shadow ;)

also dont forget if you visit the wt social org that there is a warder path and consider becoming an algai

and podcasts, don't forget podcasts! one of my favorite things here. under general wheel of time discussion forums, under "4th age."

watch out for spoilers, they're very spoilery. but fascinating, and jolly good fun. and they give a very homey, community, feeling, if you know what i mean. if you don't have any humans around you who like to discuss the wheel of time, podcasts make you feel like you do.

Thank you Jay 74 and Cindy. I am trying to get all the rules down first. Seems impossible though. I read all the stickies in forums 101 but it is still confusing. Especially the avatar and signature rules. I want to get both but i want them to be unique and I don't know how to do it. However I plan on trying out the social groups and see how that goes. :cool:

try not to worry about the rules. they're mainly common sense, they're often ignored, and if you step too far wrong, someone will let you know, and it won't be the first time that's happened to anyone.

just jump in where you feel comfortable, and take your time shopping for your avatar and siggy. i'm sure if you ask someone you think has a nice avatar or siggie how they went about it, they'll be more than happy to share.

you seem like a nice person, and i don't think you have to worry about breaking any rules. :smile:

Welcome to DM!

Now since there is so much White Tower talk here I feel obligated to mention the Black Tower Social Group, which is awesome and a half. :happy:

Anyway, mostly the rules are keep it PG-13, and don't be rude. That basically sums it up.

Archived