DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Unique character names

Xeonicus

It's already more than most of us can do to keep people whose names are similar straight. If many of the characters shared first or last names' date=' it'd be totally impossorus.[/quote']

Totally agree. Too many of the names are too close to each other to keep track of.

• 4 weeks later...

Right, but who has enough brain cells to read all the books and keep track of all the 60 or so NAMED charecters and multinamed charecters. To quote aznprince001,

"I really hated it when R.J had the character named Eaganin...It sounded and looked too close to egwene."

I hated that too.

:arrow: I also have trouble keeping ALL the Forsaken and Aiel and Aes Sedai AND all extraneous charecters like Eaganin!!! :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
:?: I heard an Audio Book from this guy' date=' L. Ron Hubbard, called Kingslayer: Seven Steps to the Arbiter,

and they had different charecters voices and sound effects.. are RJ's Audio Books like that? :?:[/quote']

The audio books are read by A male and a female for the different perspectives, but when females are talking and the male does them you can understand, really good voice acting.

I'm pretty surprised on thinking that there isn't any identical names =\

Archived