DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and here I was thinking he would add a sig to his posts saying "slave to Yveva" or something.

Keep the votes coming in folks, everyone votes, even lightfools and all votes are counted equally (sorry Chosen, yours don't count for double).

After the first round of voting no one will die until I hear from everyone again, either saying they stick with their original choice or they wish to change.

well played so far!

Guest Emperor

Only that one time and I was drunk and you made me wear that spikey collar....

What? TMI? She was wearing these high heel boots and tight leather... I had to play along *high five*

BSG in 15....gotta run

Emperor

Seanchan Org Leader

Slave to Yveva

Honestly, I have no idea what to do. I'm assuming that anyone accusing anyone is lying through their teeth. After all, we're Darkfriends.

Though Jason is the only one attempting to lure out one of the Chosen right now...

I'm thinking that as more people check back on the boards things will pick up, as they will once the first round of voting is finished. So send in your votes folks, check the odds if that helps you decide :) (but Empy really doesn't know anything about who has and hasn't been voted for).

Emp, somehow you must be confused, I thought that happened the time you went to visit Paityr!

*floats and munches popcorn*

As the head dead Darkfriend, I have to warn you guys - get this done right, and done quickly. You don't want to end up over here with me; Yveva's hunger for chocolate chip cookies is unending, and her patience is nonexistant. I've been slaving at the oven for hours, just to keep up with her.

On second thought, a few of you _should_ die... I can use some assistance in the ghost-kitchen.

• Administrator
]Though Jason is the only one attempting to lure out one of the Chosen right now...

I'm not trying to LURE anybody right now except Lightfools! *smacks*

(Jimmy, that wasn't a mean smack-your-wife thing, that was a Look-How-Evil-I-Am-Cause-I-Smack-the-Amyrlin)

J

Careful Jason, you don't want to face the wrath of the Segmeister!

PS. Eleven votes have been cast, eight players have not made a decision. There is a three-way tie for most votes right now...

]Though Jason is the only one attempting to lure out one of the Chosen right now...

I'm not trying to LURE anybody right now except Lightfools! *smacks*

(Jimmy' date=' that wasn't a mean smack-your-wife thing, that was a Look-How-Evil-I-Am-Cause-I-Smack-the-Amyrlin)

J[/quote'] Ooooh...That reminds me. I haven't smacked you in awhile. Watch your back, Cookie boy.

So far there have been votes against eight people, and there is a three way tie for third between Karana, Fnorrll and Twitchy... oooOOOOOOoooooo

Guest Emperor

I didn't understand much of your post. You make potions? Are you one of the charmed girls? OOO, are you the one that has the tats and likes to sleep with demons?

I have toenail clippings? Do you want those as well?

Really... I have to shower now. Noooo don't look at the time and make assumptions about being lazy.

Emperor

Just plain weird

Slave to Yveva

Archived