DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rand - Nynaeve.

So, I'm in the middle of reading LoC, and I just had an intense thought.

Taking in the fact the RJ wanted Rand to be a saviour figure, think about this quote.

Page 198 - A Matter of Thought:

"...but Nynaeve would not be satisfied till she healed somebody three days dead."

It's a long shot, but anyone else think this may be possible foreshadowing?

If this has been discussed, post a link.

Taking in the fact the RJ wanted Rand to be a saviour figure, think about this quote.

"...but Nynaeve would not be satisfied till she healed somebody three days dead."

i think this explains how jesus was brought back to life, but it is very possible when RJ done a lot of his foreshadowing in was in this form, but for 3 days to go by, i think if it happened it would be an hour max.

yes, many people have noticed it. there is a popular theory that the person in question will be Rand. There is another quote pointing that way.

Norry says of Rand

I myself would not believe him dead unless I sat three days with the corpse.

-KoD, Ch 19

Terez has an elaborate theory on the subject.

Her idea is that 3 days after Rand dies, Nynaeve will push Rand out of TAR into the waking world the way Moggy pushed out Birgitte.

I recall a number of different theories of supposed foretelling of that time. Do not remember the exact threads or the exact theories.

The one that is an actual foretelling is yet to be seen.

Rand's return from death seems very likely to me. The who/how/when as of now is unknown; also the if.

If his part of any of his Viewings/Dreams/Foretellings is left unfulfilled by the time of his death, then his resurrection would become certain.

Archived