DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Caemlyn battle

Did we ever see Eggy do something with water? The classical Aes Sedai healing weave Eggy should know is based on water, air and spirit I believe and according to the quote she used earth instead of water. If Eggy is weak with water, atleast where complex weaves like healing are concerned, it might explain in part why she's so bad with healing.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did we ever see Eggy do something with water? The classical Aes Sedai healing weave Eggy should know is based on water, air and spirit I believe and according to the quote she used earth instead of water. If Eggy is weak with water, atleast where complex weaves like healing are concerned, it might explain in part why she's so bad with healing.

Eggy is one of the few born with strength in all 5 powers. Rand is another example. And she knows both weaves. In theory at least.

Eggy is one of the few born with strength in all 5 powers. Rand is another example. And she knows both weaves. In theory at least.

"When was that ever said?" is what I wanted to say but then I read her wotwiki article. I'd forgotten how much of a Sue she is.

I'm sure it will be like this. Demandred commanding the army of trollocs. Then Olver meets Demandred. Olver will shout, You stupid forsaken you killed my father. Then Demandred will shout. No asshat, I am your father.

Hahahaha. Epic.

No, she not. Or rather, the only thing she's been said to have strength in is Earth. Aes Sedai tend to assume she has strength in Spirit too, but this is a missassociation on their part related to the similarities between a Dreamer and someone strong in Spirit. By the same note we know Rand is strong in Spirit, but not his state in the other Four Powers. It wouldn't surprise me though, especially Super Jesus Rand.

I'm sure it will be like this. Demandred commanding the army of trollocs. Then Olver meets Demandred. Olver will shout, You stupid forsaken you killed my father. Then Demandred will shout. No asshat, I am your father.

Does Demandred have six fingers?

No, she not. Or rather, the only thing she's been said to have strength in is Earth. Aes Sedai tend to assume she has strength in Spirit too, but this is a missassociation on their part related to the similarities between a Dreamer and someone strong in Spirit. By the same note we know Rand is strong in Spirit, but not his state in the other Four Powers. It wouldn't surprise me though, especially Super Jesus Rand.

Atleast where Rand is concerned I'm pretty sure you are wrong, because I remember him saying in TSR that he never had to think about fire weaves because they were the easiest for him. So he is probably strongest in fire.

Does Demandred have six fingers?

Demandred six fingers? That would be absolutely, totally and in all other ways inconceivable.

Atleast where Rand is concerned I'm pretty sure you are wrong, because I remember him saying in TSR that he never had to think about fire weaves because they were the easiest for him. So he is probably strongest in fire.

Perhaps, but that was in discussion of the differences between men and women, and men are naturally strong in Fire and Earth. It doesn't necessarily mean that Rand has great strength in Fire for a man.

Still, perhaps....

Demandred six fingers? That would be absolutely, totally and in all other ways inconceivable.

I bought a shirt the same day that I met Brandon that has a service name tage printed on it, one of those 'hello, my name is...' and it follows '...Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.'

Perhaps, but that was in discussion of the differences between men and women, and men are naturally strong in Fire and Earth. It doesn't necessarily mean that Rand has great strength in Fire for a man.

Still, perhaps....

It's not that men are naturally strong in Fire and Earth, there are men who are weak in Fire and Earth just like there are women who are weak in Water and Air. It's that men are more likely to be strong in Fire and Earth than women are.

If for Rand Fire is the easiest Power to use then I think it's only logical to assume that he's particularly strong in it. And if you consider his overall strength he must be strong in Fire even compared to other men.

I bought a shirt the same day that I met Brandon that has a service name tage printed on it, one of those 'hello, my name is...' and it follows '...Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.'

In terms of memorable quotes "The Princess Bride" is right up there with other legends like "Life of Brian".

It's not that men are naturally strong in Fire and Earth, there are men who are weak in Fire and Earth just like there are women who are weak in Water and Air. It's that men are more likely to be strong in Fire and Earth than women are.

If for Rand Fire is the easiest Power to use then I think it's only logical to assume that he's particularly strong in it. And if you consider his overall strength he must be strong in Fire even compared to other men.

As I said, perhaps.

The Wiki makes a good argument for it. I'm going ot look for her admitting she's strong in Air and Water and see if I can find the quote.

The only thing we have't seen Rand use much is Water. He's not shown any weakeness with other flows (That I can think of) but it might just be a power level thing.

The Wiki makes a good argument for it. I'm going ot look for her admitting she's strong in Air and Water and see if I can find the quote..

Just a note to be wary of the Wiki. It makes a number of assumptions and has occasional mistakes. It's not an accepted source in any of the communities.

The Wiki makes a good argument for it. I'm going ot look for her admitting she's strong in Air and Water and see if I can find the quote..

Just a note to be wary of the Wiki. It makes a number of assumptions and has occasional mistakes. It's not an accepted source in any of the communities.

Oh I know, it does however generally lead me in the right direction if I can't find a quote a I need. It's a pain trying to recall what book I read a statement at times.

That being said, it also contains a lot of valid information. Nothing is 100%, even the books.

Archived