DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome welcome to one of the greatest places on Earth....errr cyber Earth :biggrin: Here you can find anything from book theories, entertainment discussions, social organizations based on the books and roleplaying.

Personally, I recommend checking out the Band of the Red Hand social Org. I, Jea, am second in command over there and know that we love newbies. We do a lot with various music threads and in general just having lots of fun! *hands the newbie some brownies* You'll get more of those if you stop on by! :wink:

Multiple times. I once read a post awhile back that the person was complaing about how long it was between publishings. This person didnt muchly care, because he/she could'nt remember the previous books. :rolleyes: Personaly I read the WoT books atleast every other year.

Wow, that's pretty impressive. I got the WoT bug again after reading the last one. I've not had a lot of dedicated reading time over the past few years due to Real Life intruding - but I really would like to do a full read through again. You have inspired me :-).

So what made you finally take the plunge and join up here on DM? I joined just to join in with the discussions but instead found myself drawn to the Social Orgs instead. There's a really nice community here.

Welcome to Dragonmount!

For me, I joined, but barely posted for a long time, then ended up going over to the Black Tower and being really active there after Fiddles.

The discussion forums were what I mostly joined for as well though, they can be very interesting.

Archived