DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sheathing the Sword

If I'm not mistaken, the blade of light Rand uses at the end of TEotW was not the same as Callandor. Also, Ishamael and Fain have given Rand wounds through the use of some sort of blade. So my question is, would it be ridiculous think think that Rand will Sheath the Sword on top of those wounds? That could possibly be another way that the "3 becomes 1" with blade injuries from the Dark, the Light, and Fains weird power. I'm not sure if this has ever been brought up before, but I'm just wondering if any of the hardcore fans have thought about, or even have a solid theory backing this up?

I think the three becomes one idea relates to Mat, Perrin and Rand and their connection.

But I do think that's a pretty cool idea, it could be how he cleanses those wounds, oddly.

And no, at the end of TEotW Rand has not even thought about going after Callandor.

Ah, well I guess there are two schools of thought on that one. I subscribe to the belief that they wouldn't be in any shape to meld the flows (rendering a circle impossible) if their mindtraps were broken.

the wounds were already used for helping him figure out how to cleanse the source, but due to fain is traveling to the pit something ionvolving the dark ones powers and his will also take place cancelling out aswell, maybe rand will let that happen so they are weaker for him to be able to defeat them. As for the 3 become 1 its either mat perrin and rand or rand and 2 woman with calandor, probably moiraine and nynaeve.

Archived