DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tam al'Thor

Guest docrok

Guest docrok

Anyone motice in the last book that Tam seems to be in two places at once? He's helping Perrin teach people the sword...but Rand sent him to the two rivers to help organize. Is he one of the forsaken in disguise? Also I think Mazrim Taim is Demandred. Any thoughts?

Tam is with Perrin until just before Perrin's trial. In TOM 29 A Terrible Feeling the Aes Sedai call for him from a nearby town, and he is taken by gateway to the Stone of Tear where he meets Rand in TGS 47 The One He Lost. It is a tad confusing but after reading TGS we knew he'd have to catch up somehow, since Perrin's group was so far behind just about everyone else.

This was one of the problems with splitting the last book into 3. ToM had to go back about a month or so to catch up with Perrin's storyline so that all the characters would be caught up and in the same timeline for the final book.

About Taim being Demandred, Robert Jordan repeatedly told that he was not.

About Tam, have not yet read Towers of Midnight; but did go through Encyclopaedia's pages.

Pretty much understood the time difference.

And RJ's said Taim isn't Demandred...

Was it RJ that said it or someone that looked like RJ? Perhaps the rabbit hole goes deeper on Demandred. He is a tricky one.

It was actually Demandred himself!!!!

Trying to put us all of the trail.

On a more serious note, if someone fails to see that this is humor, Brandon also said it, RJ multiple times.

Was it RJ that said it or someone that looked like RJ? Perhaps the rabbit hole goes deeper on Demandred. He is a tricky one.

It was actually Demandred himself!!!!

Trying to put us all of the trail.

On a more serious note, if someone fails to see that this is humor, Brandon also said it, RJ multiple times.

The only thing better than throwing out ridiculous Demandred "theories" is the people who jump in to correct you and say he isn't Olver and the like. Wait a be a buzzkill and cut them off at the pass lol.

What are you saying? Demandred is Olver.

I love throwiing out ridiculous theories though :biggrin:

I don't believe he is Olver but I have said it a time or two lol. My link It is probably my favorite asinine WoT theory that is floating out there, especially when people miss the sarcasm and make a point of telling you that you are wrong. :laugh:

I don't believe he is Olver but I have said it a time or two lol. My link It is probably my favorite asinine WoT theory that is floating out there, especially when people miss the sarcasm and make a point of telling you that you are wrong. :laugh:

hahaha, it is a perfect theory. It is definitely, to quote, "intuitively obvious".

Some people dont have a sense of humor though, i remember a thread saying Demandred was on Jersey Shore. I think there was one comment saying we have no evidence to support it hahaha.

hahaha, it is a perfect theory. It is definitely, to quote, "intuitively obvious".

Some people dont have a sense of humor though, i remember a thread saying Demandred was on Jersey Shore. I think there was one comment saying we have no evidence to support it hahaha.

Tyvm, I thought I nailed it on that one.

Taim is Demandred. RJ was using a pun on pronunciation.

Hehe, that's a good point. Anyone ask this in person? Maybe Taim (tame) is not Demandred... but Taim (Ta-eem, as RJ says) is Demandred.

I could so see RJ doing something like that if the question-er pronounced the name wrong.

(P.S. I do not believe for a second that he is)

Archived