DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would you be in the Wheel of Time

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Steps carefully around the boys*

I wasn't too thrilled with getting Elayne so I did the Feamle only one and I got....

Wait for it.....

You Scored as Berelain

You are Berelain sur Paendrag! Fiesty and sexy, no man turns you down, or at the very least gets away.

Now that's more like it!

Berelain 90%

Egwene 85%

Moiraine 85%

Graendal 75%

Verin 75%

Nynaeve 70%

Lanfear 65%

Liandrin 40%

You Scored as Rhuarc

Rhuarc, leader of the Aiel on this side of the Dragonwall; you are firm yet fair, dangerous yet cautious and will do as asked, though not always as commanded. Without you, much of the military strength would not exist. There is something about you which makes people want to follow you. But, beware your wives...they carry knives and are willing to use them.

Rhuarc

94%

Mat Cauthon

81%

Logain Ablar

75%

Rand al'Thor

75%

al'Lan Mandragoran

69%

Loial

63%

Mazrim Taim

56%

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara

50%

Shai'tan

38%

I love these quizzes! And I appreciate Verin more than almost any other character in the books. So Yay :D

You Scored as Verin

You are Verin Mathwin! You seem to have your head in the clouds, but really you are a clever manipulator who is clearly focused on what you want in life.

Verin

80%

Graendal

75%

Egwene

70%

Nynaeve

60%

Berelain

55%

Moiraine

55%

Lanfear

45%

Liandrin

45%

Wow, I guess I do identify with these characters...

When I took the main test, I got GALAD! I do have a tendency to "do the right thing" even if it hurts me. I'm pretty much honest to a fault as well.

For the female only test...I scored Egwene at 95%

You are Egwene al'Vere! Strong and independent, and able to carry burdens beyond your years, you are an excellent rolemodel for other young women.

Um, yep, that pretty much sounds like me.

• 2 weeks later...

You Scored as Matrim Cauthon

You are Matrim Cauthon. Like Mat, you are very mischevious and flirty. You aren't very responsible and often make a joke of everything. When things go wrong, you either make a joke out of it(which annoys people) or be dramatic(which really annoys people.) You don't like magic, but is a very big part of your life.

Yay, my favourite character! :3

OH! Caldazar! You made it here!! yayyyyyyy I knew such an intelligent and funny person would make it here.

*prances around with a basket on his arm strewing flowers around* If I were a WoT character I'd want to be the green man so I can make flowers grow!!

I love flowers!

*Mill's face is covered in sweat from the amount of effort keeping the smile frozen on his face*

Edited by Millon

Fun quiz, yay! :laugh:

For the general one....

You Scored as Egwene al' Vere

You are Egwene al'Vere. Like Egwene, you are strongwilled and determined. You often disobey the rules, but for the good of the people. You like to dream and think that if you hope enough, anything can come true.

Egwene al' Vere 65%

Thom Merrilin 65%

Nynaeve al' Meara 60%

Elayne Trakand 60%

Rand al' Thor 55%

Matrim Cauthon 40%

Galadedrid Damodred 40%

Moiraine Damodred 40%

Perrin Aybara 30%

al' Lan Mandragoran 30%

I'd say that sounds somewhat like me, although not TOO much.

For the Female Only quiz.... I lawled... XD

You Scored as Lanfear

You are Lanfear, Mierin Eronaile! Driven by curiosity, and more than a little insane, you play with men, rejecting them as you choose, but sprouting tantrums when they reject you. But you are beautiful. ;)

Lanfear 75%

Verin 75%

Berelain 70%

Nynaeve 65%

Liandrin 60%

Moiraine 40%

Graendal 35%

Egwene 35%

I'm glad I tied with Verin, otherwise I'd have some serious doubts about myself. XD

for the General i got --> Thom (with nyn in 2nd and Egwene in 3rd)

for the Male only characters (just out of curiosity) i got --> Shai'tan with Taim in 2nd and Logain in 3rd :baalzamon:

and for the female only i got --> i had to do a tie breaker between Egwene and Verin, Verin won. Nyn was my 3rd

great quizzes!!!

You Scored as Perrin t'Bashere Aybara

You are Perrin t'Bashere Aybara, husband to Faile Bashere, friend to the Dragon Reborn, would-be blacksmith and popular (if not by choice) "Lord" of the Two Rivers. You are hard-working, loyal, loving and careful. People are proud to have you by their side in battle, though you hate to kill.

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara

75%

Rand al'Thor

69%

Loial

63%

Rhuarc

63%

al'Lan Mandragoran

63%

Mat Cauthon

63%

Logain Ablar

50%

Mazrim Taim

31%

Shai'tan

6%

Overall I'm pretty awesome, mix between Mat and Thom

this is what I got on the male only

You Scored as Mat Cauthon

Mat Cauthon is your name, and if it involves dice, it is your game. A simple man with simple desires, you hate to be tied down, but also feel as if you are being used. You despise nobles, and no-one can blame you, yet several of them call you "sir" or "General" or "Lord". Safe from the Power, and married to the heir to the Seanchan throne, what have you gotten yourself into?

Mat Cauthon

100%

Rhuarc

81%

Loial

69%

Rand al'Thor

56%

al'Lan Mandragoran

56%

Logain Ablar

44%

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara

25%

Mazrim Taim

25%

Shai'tan

0%

here is my general results

You Scored as Thom Merrilin

You are Thom Merrilin. Like Thom, you are very talented, especially when it comes to stories and music. You were once a very important figure, but now you don't really have a place in life. You like to secretly suprise people.

Thom Merrilin

85%

Egwene al' Vere

80%

al' Lan Mandragoran

75%

Matrim Cauthon

65%

Galadedrid Damodred

60%

Nynaeve al' Meara

50%

Perrin Aybara

40%

Elayne Trakand

40%

Rand al' Thor

40%

Moiraine Damodred

30%

• 1 year later...

Everyone

You Scored as al' Lan Mandragoran

You are al'Lan Mandragoran. You are a very strong and willful person. You only have one weakness: the power of love. You feel that you don't have a purpose in life so you will risk you life selflessly to save those you care for. You are a very loyal friend and ally.

al' Lan Mandragoran

75%

Perrin Aybara

55%

Egwene al' Vere

55%

Thom Merrilin

55%

Nynaeve al' Meara

50%

Elayne Trakand

45%

Rand al' Thor

45%

Moiraine Damodred

40%

Matrim Cauthon

35%

Galadedrid Damodred

35%

Male Only

You Scored as Perrin t'Bashere Aybara

You are Perrin t'Bashere Aybara, husband to Faile Bashere, friend to the Dragon Reborn, would-be blacksmith and popular (if not by choice) "Lord" of the Two Rivers. You are hard-working, loyal, loving and careful. People are proud to have you by their side in battle, though you hate to kill.

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara

81%

Rand al'Thor

44%

Loial

44%

al'Lan Mandragoran

38%

Mazrim Taim

38%

Logain Ablar

31%

Rhuarc

31%

Mat Cauthon

6%

Shai'tan

0%

Female Only

You Scored as Egwene

You are Egwene al'Vere! Strong and independent, and able to carry burdens beyond your years, you are an excellent rolemodel for other young women.

Nynaeve

65%

Egwene

65%

Verin

65%

Moiraine

65%

Lanfear

50%

Liandrin

45%

Graendal

40%

Berelain

40%

Edited by Starrik

On on ly mael charctres I schored:

You Scored as Shai'tan

You are the Dark One, Shai'tan. To say your name calls down your attention and curses the one who named you. You wish to control the Pattern of the Ages and turn it all to Shadow, and will do anything and use anyone to accomplish that.

Shai'tan - 100%

Rand al'Thor - 75%

Mazrim Taim - 50%

Logain Ablar - 50%

....evryoen else 50% and Perrin 25%

You Scored as Loial

The Ogier Loial is a steadfast and trust-worthy companion. Able to walk long distances, and willing to endanger himself for the protection of innocents, he can also be found more often than not in a book. His supply of knowledge, while not exhaustive, is still very impressive, and of much use.

Loial  

69%

Logain Ablar  

63%

Rand al'Thor  

63%

Rhuarc  

56%

Mat Cauthon  

50%

Mazrim Taim  

50%

al'Lan Mandragoran  

44%

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara  

31%

Shai'tan  

6%

Not bad. (Bear in mind this was the Male-character only one)

Need to take male character's just for fun.

"Rhuarc

Rhuarc, leader of the Aiel on this side of the Dragonwall; you are firm yet fair, dangerous yet cautious and will do as asked, though not always as commanded. Without you, much of the military strength would not exist. There is something about you which makes people want to follow you. But, beware your wives...they carry knives and are willing to use them."

General Quiz:

Tie:  Nynaeve/Lan

Edited by Ryrin